Refund policy?

NYjetsNY1

What is the refund policy, is there any "if your not satisfied we'll give you a refund, or anything like that?"

PS3andCOD

Contributor
There is a 90 day waranty, but no refunds at all. If it is working properly and you don't lik eit, you have to sell it yourself. At least I'm pretty sure that's the rule.

M1A1xVIKINGxFTW

PS3andCOD said:
There is a 90 day waranty, but no refunds at all. If it is working properly and you don't lik eit, you have to sell it yourself. At least I'm pretty sure that's the rule.
no i believe its 90 day money back.......oh and really PS3 this is an xbox forum and you have more posts than anyone.....

PS3andCOD

Contributor
I don't think they do money back... You need to ask Odingalt directly I guess. And yeah, I can't shut up once I get going.

dwayne_2010

M1A1xVIKINGxFTW said:
PS3andCOD said:
no i believe its 90 day money back.......oh and really PS3 this is an xbox forum and you have more posts than anyone.....

VIKING 360 Forum actually :mrgreen:

odingalt

Staff member
We seem to have lost the legacy osticket support system. We do free repairs for 90 days (assuming the warranty sticker as intact/controller hasn't been tampered with as is the case when customers try to swap their mod to another shell). For anybody having problems we encourage you to start out from 'easiest' to 'hardest' with the software, 95% of controllers that are returned to us are actually working 100% but there was some confusion about how the software works.

-Start with the 'all in one' driver that is programmed into the controller when it ships to get used to changing modes (and using tac switches / sync button)
-Move up to one of the drivers like the CODMW2 "The Works" driver. It doesn't let you customize but it does have more features like sniper mode and jitter mod. Also this will let you get used to using the programming software on your PC
-Custom driver/custom hex editor!

If all else fails and you've given an honest shot at trying to get the software working but you just get the feeling the hardware is just broke somehow, and you're in the 90 day warranty, we would love to look your controller over at our shop. Our shop is currently located at

Viking360.com LLC
3180 W Clearwater Ave Ste P
Kennewick, WA 99336

You must include a note in the box detailing your problem. Must include your name, return shipping address, and e-mail address so we can keep you updated when the controller arrives.