reinstalling ps3 usb software for controller,

zyfix

Hey thanks for your time, i need help with reinstalling the software version that came on my controller. Just got it today and the first time i loaded the controller into the USB customize ragnarok software it showed the controller to be version 1.5. Well after that program i decided to open up the ps3 firmware update program, and i clicked erase, so it erased and then showed NaN basically in that program. So the only downloadable version i could find for the ps3 was the 1.4 which is fine i suppose but it came with 1.5 and im sure its a better update, Can someone tell me where i can download the 1.5 firmware update for ps3 so i can get my controller updated and back to way it was before i did this.

odingalt

Staff member
The change is so minor we haven't released 1.5 for the PS3 publicly yet. We'll get around to it eventually.

lloyd9119

word up odin can i make a request to get version 1.3 or 1.5 for the usb ragnarok please. the reason for this request is due to small rapid fire jitter errors i get when firing my weapon. i have already tried dialing down the fire rate and tried changing my button layout multiple time but i still get these burst of jitter. too be honest im not a fan of version 1.4.

odingalt

Staff member
I'm assuming you are playing some old, decrepid version of Call of Duty like MW1 or MW2?