Reload Glitch vs Bomb Defuse/Quick on/off(Sleeper)

SLEEPER CONTROLLER
With the reload glitch enabled you are not able to defuse the bomb in search and destroy on COD WAW, primarily because it keeps trying to do the reload glitch when you hit X to defuse. I suggest making the RB(Right Bumper) the new defuse button when you have the reload glitch enabled. Also when using the so called "Quick off/on" it turns your controller off and isn't quick at all it would be nice to have it back the way it was i.e. clicking the sync button to turn the mod off.

odingalt

Staff member
You'll throw a grenade every time you go to defuse...

how about a reload glitch on/off combination?

9 times out of 10 you have already used your grenade b4 it is even close to being time to defuse and who doesnt throw a nade at the bomb to blow up betty's anyway?(i mean i use bomb squad, but not like it would be hard to chunk your nade away b4 defusing it either way)

bowl killa tcb

If you can just make everything quick on quick off that would be great too. Thats no problem to do it would be nice if when you turn it back on both mode are active. I turn it off anyways when I clutch to keep the cryin to a min. everybodys watchin you know But that would work I would be needing it on the mimic mode driver too please. :mrgreen:

obo

couldn't this just be fixed by adding the sync button into the button coding?
just like how you have to tap the sync button and left trigger to turn rapidfire on/off, couldnt this just be done by tapping the sync button and the ___ button?
such as right trigger/X/A/B/Y etc.

IrishStyle

I believe OD has asked what combination should be used for the quick on off for reload....but nobody has come up with anything.

obo

agreed
just make it simple.
any combination would work fine for me.
just make sure its sync + ____ button (any of them work really, i guess i would prefer right trigger or left bumper if i had to choose)

IrishStyle

How about Hold L trigger and double tap the sync button. Not sure if coding would permit this though. Maybe Odin could look into it.