Remove the Rumble?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spliffs is Dead

Not sure about anyone else, but I don't like the rumble in my controller. I know that you can turn it off in the dash board, but they still will weigh the controller down a bit.
So I was wondering if the next Controller I get from you guys if you could just remove the rumble packs all together when it is open.

odingalt

Staff member
Personally I like playing without the rumblers for two reasons. One, the slight vibtrations throw off my sensitive aiming. Two, the weight of the controller is noticeably lighter without the rumblers. Put in a ticket before you buy to make contact with the shop staff, we'll remove the rumblers.

40_ounce

I thought I was the only one that didn't like the extra weight and the annoyance of the rumble motors....

Fredrow

I have been taking my rumble motors out of controllers since back in the days of playing PS2...lol...

I like the lighter feel of the controller without the rumble motos in it and also because I seem to be able to aim better without the motors in the controller.

MJ23KB24

ModdingBros Leader
I hate when my rumblers arent in my controller. I have one controller that has one rumbler it feels so weird. Then when my controller is dying the vibration turns off and it annoys the heck out of me.

Fredrow

I hate when my rumblers arent in my controller. I have one controller that has one rumbler it feels so weird. Then when my controller is dying the vibration turns off and it annoys the heck out of me.

Uhh, what?? LOL... How come your only rocking one rumble motor???

MJ23KB24

ModdingBros Leader
Uhh, what?? LOL... How come your only rocking one rumble motor???

Haha I maybe should of explained that one. I have a controller that I installed a drop shot mod in and the only buttons Radio shack had was a button with a big back so it doesnt allow me to put the other rumbler inside it.

Status
Not open for further replies.