*Requested Macro: dondizzle*

MJ23KB24

ModdingBros Leader
Here you go man I cannot upload macros to a PM wish I could. Hope this works for you tell me if it doesnt.

Attachments

• Dropshot+AutomaticFire.vkm
    528 bytes · Views: 14

dondizzle

actually it was not working at 1st then i switch the button layout n dropshot is working you did it fine the only thing i play with default layout not tactical thats why it was not working im trying to figure out how can i edited instead of you doing the extra work now i only need to make it for for the B instead of RS lolll

MJ23KB24

ModdingBros Leader
Oh crap I totally spaced that out but there you go envious! haha will upload the other one ASAP.

dondizzle

haha glAd i could help without doing anything btw mj i try to do it myself im not ready yet i try the copy the same thing you did when i went to test it out my guys was throwing a frag lollllllllllllllll dont ask me why lol i was having trouble connecting the 2 dot with my action the dot will either disapear or go under my action i dont know if it make any sense to you what im saying lol lets just say WORK IN PROGRESS

MJ23KB24

ModdingBros Leader
I could tell you how to get it working. Erase the LS press and then on the B button make a dot and then right click and drag out to the same dot as the last shot dot and TADA! You made a working macro. I will still upload a working one tonight for you. I feel bad to keep you waiting.

dondizzle

I could tell you how to get it working. Erase the LS press and then on the B button make a dot and then right click and drag out to the same dot as the last shot dot and TADA! You made a working macro. I will still upload a working one tonight for you. I feel bad to keep you waiting.
bro i got it figure out i manage to do what you told me mad thanks bro the only thing im having trouble now is doing the anti recoil macro for the mk14 ...great product even if i dont fully understand it yet i can see the potentiel!!! thanks for the help bro

MJ23KB24

ModdingBros Leader
Yup I hope you can eventually figure everything out. These controllers are amazing though. The anti-recoils are pretty tricky but you will get the hang of it Im sure of it. If you need anything else just holler or add me on xbox.