Restocking macro 360 shells

Leif Gregerson

Hi, I am going to buy a Viking macro controller for the 360 (consider renaming it Valhalla btw, like the great hall, the controller can change to give you anything you desire.) Anyway, I digress, my luck usually runs like this: I see something I really like but it's not available at the time I buy the item, ie color, style ect. It never fails though, as soon as I get the item with my second choice, I see that my first choice is back in stock. I am a man with limited funds & $271 or so plus shipping is quite a chunk of change for me & obviously I'd like to get the customization I really want. So are the carbon fiber or either the blue or lime green splash shells going to be available anytime soon?

odingalt

Staff member
Leif actually our original project name for the XBOX 360 controller was Valhalla, and all my project files (Source code and PCB design layout) go by codename Valhalla. At the same time we released, Microsoft was rumored to be naming one of their new motherboard versions Valhalla. We were worried that picking the Valhalla name would mess up our SEO effors (at the time, we don't bother with SEO any more) so we decided against the Valhalla name. Bummer too, it was a good name.

Yes we are trying to get in one more order of XBOX 360 shells some time between now and Christmas, we're just not exactly sure when they will arrive.