Retrolancer without recoil?

dekazeta

Anybody know to create macro without recoil for retrolancer?
I playing gears 3 and retrolancer is very heavy?

Thanks

IrishStyle

I am waiting to get my macro so I can work on it. I am trying to remove recoil and impliment no clip through game mods right now.

a Spec Of fluff

Gears of war 3

Is this game even out? I thought it didnt come out till september
Gears Of War 3 is out, to moddified xbox's only! You can get the game of Torrent sites but you will have to be quick due to the fact Epic Stuidos have found out it has been leaked and are getting the Torrent/s removed from all sites

IrishStyle

It's the E3 version that got leaked binnox, it is the full game though. I would be creating macros for it but Odin sent me 2 bunk macro chips that won't install, then referred me to Blackburn for help. we all know how that worked out Lololol

dekazeta

Hi I find this mod, but don't work for me. Always black screen. Bye

Last edited by a moderator:

dekazeta

Hi I find this mod, but don't work for me. Always black screen. Bye​

Last edited by a moderator:

IrishStyle

There was a mixup in the forum and I did not receive your PM, just the notification, try to resend if you can. Also I edited out those 2 MU links, as we are not allowed to post links of that nature in the forum per odins request, pm is fine though.

dekazeta

This mod don't work for me:

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=GUSQZOS0
h t t p : / / w w w . m e g a u p l o a d . c o m / ? d = G U S Q Z O S 0

INFO

V2:
has godmode and Horde mode has been rewritten
Start Button=God

free command posts in horde
weapons and ammo cost 8 points
horde mode allweapons/ammo cost 8 points
all defences cos 1 point
starting money has been upped
health has been upped
bonus objective kills all set to 1 point
bonus objective time s maxed

Where to place:

Coalsced.INT.bin goes in
G:GamesGears3GearGameCookedXenon

************Known Possible Issues************
this will pop cheevos on horde mode and possibley crash your jtag first time it pops them
just let it reboot and start playing again
Also
once you die you need to restart the game to be able to buy things in horde mode

AUTHOR
-KrypTon- /xpgamesaves.com

Bye

Bye

Last edited:

odingalt

Staff member
It's the E3 version that got leaked binnox, it is the full game though. I would be creating macros for it but Odin sent me 2 bunk macro chips that won't install, then referred me to Blackburn for help. we all know how that worked out Lololol

Are you totally sure it's the chips are bunko :) It's pretty easy to bend up the pins on the CG2 CPU when trying to put that socket on.

IrishStyle

Pretty sure, the both have analog jumper problems. Light blue and pink error coded when debugging. I worked a deal with fredrow though to send him them and my cg2 and see if he can get it sorted, hopefully he can. None of the legs are bent, they all look good under my 7x.