Reverse Engineering The Cronus

Would it be possible to reverse engineer a cronus script? I know its possible for Macro scripts to be reversed for the Cronus but could it work the other way around?

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

ModdingBros Representative
Yes and no. U can get it close but not precise. With the cronus u can have verible different speeds compaires to the one fixed speed a Viking macro has, via speed multiplier. U would have to find the speed that will closest hit all the wait times in a Cronus script

In reverse engineering cronus to macro there is also drawbacks as well. U can't go slower than 10MS and I can only go into detail by 1 MS a time as with Viking u can go into .10 of a MS (beserker) and .01(360 macro) of a MS.

U just have to do a lot of math. I don't care to explain how to break down the Viking timeline into MS as me and bonefisher have posted multiple threads on the math formula to breaking down the Viking timeline to MS. If u research hard enough u can figure it out. Good luck.

Yes and no. U can get it close but not precise. With the cronus u can have verible different speeds compaires to the one fixed speed a Viking macro has, via speed multiplier. U would have to find the speed that will closest hit all the wait times in a Cronus script

In reverse engineering cronus to macro there is also drawbacks as well. U can't go slower than 10MS and I can only go into detail by 1 MS a time as with Viking u can go into .10 of a MS (beserker) and .01(360 macro) of a MS.

U just have to do a lot of math. I don't care to explain how to break down the Viking timeline into MS as me and bonefisher have posted multiple threads on the math formula to breaking down the Viking timeline to MS. If u research hard enough u can figure it out. Good luck.
Thank you so much for sharing! Just wanted to see if I could get a simple combo down xD.