RSASS Anti-recoil, MP7s' Anti-recoil,MK14s' Anti-recoil

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

ModdingBros Representative
View attachment MK14+RF+recoil#3.vkmView attachment MK14-RF+recoil#3.vkmView attachment MW3mp7+RF+AntiRecoil.vkmView attachment MW3mp7-RF+AntiRecoil.vkmView attachment Rssas RF+Recoil.vkm Let me know what u think please and be sure to read the description boxes to set up the classes. Note, on the rsass use your shots in finger burst. If u hold down for whole clip it will start to drag downwards. U should be able to shot in strait burst with enough bullets to drop enemy's. Also forgot to add in the description box that the rsass has breath built in as well! U need to be using sensitivity 4 for all of these macros so if u download them look at the description box and it will tell u what u need to use, thanks. P.S add breath to LT (with my sniper macros) for better stablelization when your aimed in. this wont effect the breath thats in-coded in my macro when you fire. Dont forget to give me your honest feedback.

Last edited:

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

These are my own macros i made from scratch, just got my controller yesterday and here are my first macros' so please test them out and let me know what u think :) P.S the rsass is a beast online for run and gun quick kills! Just make sure to be fully aimed in before u use RT or it will drop your aim low.(no quickscope shots only hardscope!)

Last edited:

MJ23KB24

ModdingBros Leader
Might have to test them out soon, may want to state that this is for sensitivity 4 in the thread.

MJ23KB24

ModdingBros Leader
Thanks man! I seem to enjoy it and I love the reactions I get in return, good troll weapon.

Boricua

Ok just tried these out. I play in sensitivity 4.
MK-14 not working for me, The down motion is to much.
MP7 its works until about the 6th bullet after that it just goes down and the left.
Dragunov same thing... works for the first 2 bullets after that its all down.
Haven't tried the RSSAS.
How can i go about reducing the downward motion?

MJ23KB24

ModdingBros Leader
Ok just tried these out. I play in sensitivity 4.
MK-14 not working for me, The down motion is to much.
MP7 its works until about the 6th bullet after that it just goes down and the left.
Dragunov same thing... works for the first 2 bullets after that its all down.
Haven't tried the RSSAS.
How can i go about reducing the downward motion?
Go to the timeline and then there are some downwards motions just lift them a little bit higher then they are.

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

Ok i just got my controller back so for those who dident k ow had a couple technical issues but everythings fixed. When i loaded my macros on my fixed controller everything was off. All i can say is the technical issues before the fix my anolog movments were different. These worked pefect on the controller i had before the repairs after the repairs totaly different way more sinsitive. I appologize for these macros but they did work on my previous controller that had issues. They do not work on my fixed controller. With that said now i hope i can makee new correct macros for people to try. Its not my fault in the way i made the macros it just was that my controller at that time wasent funtioning properly. Thanks for replying to my threads and i appricate the feed back and i hope people reading this understand why its not working right for there controller.

MJ23KB24

ModdingBros Leader
Dont worry about it man everyone has some mishaps here and there a part of making macros man. Im sure you will make many more macros with a fixed controller.