rt rapid fire not working

COMOgamer117

i just got my controller less than a month ago and I've been having a problem with assigning macros to the right trigger for example. i have tried assigning rapid fire to the right trigger with a toggle on one of the tac switches. the problem im running into is that when rapid fire is toggled on sometimes it doesn't work i pull the trigger and only a single shot is fired. to see if i could fix the problem i tried running the same rapidfire macro with no toggle and the problem i ran into was it would just randomly shoot without me ever pressing rt. im not sure whats wrong but its done this since i got the controller. any help would be appreciated.

bonefisher

Do you have the macro with the triggers feathered? On Right Trigger you do not need to feather the trigger because you do this when you pull the trigger on your own...make sure to take off the feathering and tell me if that works.........If you assign this to a tac button then you would put full trigger press in the macro.

odingalt

Staff member
If you set the rapidfire speed too high (above the speed cap set by the game developer) it can actually cause the gun to lock up entirely. What speed do you have it set at, and which gun are you using? Can you attach your macro to this thread and we can take a looka t it?

Do you have the macro with the triggers feathered? On Right Trigger you do not need to feather the trigger because you do this when you pull the trigger on your own...make sure to take off the feathering and tell me if that works.........If you assign this to a tac button then you would put full trigger press in the macro.
What do you mean by feathering the triggers? Editing the trigger pressure on the macro editor? If so, to what and where?

Drastic

What do you mean by feathering the triggers? Editing the trigger pressure on the macro editor? If so, to what and where?
feather the trigger = half way press etc. of trigger slider bar not fully released. As said above make sure the trigger if on the right trigger is fully released meaning the slider bar is all the way on the skinny end of the slider. if on a tac switch make sure the macro is all the way on the fat end of the slider when editing the right trigger in timeline editor.

feather the trigger = half way press etc. of trigger slider bar not fully released. As said above make sure the trigger if on the right trigger is fully released meaning the slider bar is all the way on the skinny end of the slider. if on a tac switch make sure the macro is all the way on the fat end of the slider when editing the right trigger in timeline editor.
Oh yeah it's already like that by default but I can't seem make a smooth and consistent rapid fire mode it always sputters, stalls, shoots and shoots at inconsistent rate of fire.

Drastic

what game is this macro for? because that is caused by the fire rate being too high like odingalt said

bonefisher

Everything has a speed.....if you go over the cap of that speed the gun will either stutter or not work....if your starting the macro at the beginning you don't have any space for it to work...

bonefisher

O
n the macro software by default you don't need to do this with the triggers because they are at full released already... You just need to get the rite speed for the gun.... If it is stuttering the slow it down and test...