RT2 button is broken on brand new controller

marty

My son just opened his controller yesterday and it only had the controller and connector for the computer. There wasn't any software or instructions. We got the software of the website and loaded the controller only to find that the RT2 button was stuck. We managed to work around the button to set it up for a few different games. Now in doesn't work at all. It won't load any macros and the LED light is not working to tell you if the controller is on or not. Tried brand new batteries. How do I send this back to be repaired? We just opened it yesterday!

NYjetsNY1

Viking360.com top right open up support ticket under support it sounds like u need to send it back you should of got an email from Viking with a password so u can open up a support ticket

marty

I tried but my controller was shipped without any instructions or software so i cant log in to the support ticket!!! I have the online receipt. What kind of company is this?? I need a phone number!

NYjetsNY1

marty said:
I tried but my controller was shipped without any instructions or software so i cant log in to the support ticket!!! I have the online receipt. What kind of company is this?? I need a phone number!
You should have gotten an email make sure you check your spam and if u can't find itit then pm
odingalt

and he can help u out

odingalt

Staff member
Marty I sent you a PM so I can try to get your e-mail or last name from your order so we can get you set up with a support account on the website. It's just my wife and I and we just don't do phone tech support. If I spent just one hour on the phone with each customer, I would spent 4,000 hours on the telephone each year. I work a day job which already eats up 2,080 hours... so I would be working 6,080 hours plus the time I spend running Viking360.com

There just ain't enough hours in the day. I challenge you to get ANY of the big companies on the phone without having to pay for it - that includes Microsoft, Apple and Logitech... you can talk to them on the phone - so long as you give them your credit card # first, so they can bill you by-the-minute. :cry:

Hang in there with us we will get you fixed up.

M1A1xVIKINGxFTW

odingalt said:
Marty I sent you a PM so I can try to get your e-mail or last name from your order so we can get you set up with a support account on the website. It's just my wife and I and we just don't do phone tech support. If I spent just one hour on the phone with each customer, I would spent 4,000 hours on the telephone each year. I work a day job which already eats up 2,080 hours... so I would be working 6,080 hours plus the time I spend running Viking360.com

There just ain't enough hours in the day. I challenge you to get ANY of the big companies on the phone without having to pay for it - that includes Microsoft, Apple and Logitech... you can talk to them on the phone - so long as you give them your credit card # first, so they can bill you by-the-minute. :cry:

1800-4-my-xbox doesnt charge.

obo

M1A1xVIKINGxFTW said:
odingalt said:

it's also 90% useless :p

NYjetsNY1

obo said:
M1A1xVIKINGxFTW said:
odingalt said:

it's also 90% useless :p

I called 18004myxbox and they end up getting you to buy something!