Run and gun

Bear94

Well I think we need a run and gun mode. What it does is when you pull the right trigger it aims down the sight and drop shots. The counter would be pulling left trigger first and it won't drop shot.

Moneybagz

this would be amazing! and if u could add like a turbo knife mod or turbo riot for the raven also. it seems like all the cool stuff is with the macro only.

MJ23KB24

ModdingBros Leader
this would be amazing! and if u could add like a turbo knife mod or turbo riot for the raven also. it seems like all the cool stuff is with the macro only.

Its because all of the buttons are mapped out on the macro enabling it to pull of some of the amazing things it does. That and the programming on the chip to make it run those and save them in a specific order.

Moneybagz

Its because all of the buttons are mapped out on the macro enabling it to pull of some of the amazing things it does. That and the programming on the chip to make it run those and save them in a specific order.

O ok...well do u know if he will be adding these features for the legacy software for odins raven? i downloaded version 1.0....im guessing thats the newest version right?

Last edited:

RED SOX

ModdingBros Co-Leader
O ok...well do u know if he will be adding these features for the legacy software for odins raven? i downloaded version 1.0....im guessing thats the newest version right?
The Odin's Raven software doesn't have the same ability the Macro software does. The Macro is a much more complex controller and can do these types of features.

Moneybagz

The Odin's Raven software doesn't have the same ability the Macro software does. The Macro is a much more complex controller and can do these types of features.

i saw on one of the threads that Odingalt said that he was going to add the new and improved dropshot mod to the legacy software sometime in the summertime.

Last edited:

MJ23KB24

ModdingBros Leader
Yeah he was planning on making a drop shot function but he is pretty busy right now with making more macro controllers and making more Ragnarok controllers. I wouldnt be surprised if that plan got backed up a little bit.

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

ModdingBros Representative
I actually created a turbo knife and riot on my raven controller by making a mimic tac of the X buttion then i just go to the editing software then i set up a class using the custom RB, Y. fast reload and set the speed to 5 so when im in that mod if i want to turbo knife/riot someone i hit the RS then the mimic X tac at the same time. If u know your way around a controller u can just solder a wire ruining from the X circuit to the first leg of the tac and another wire from a ground point to the second leg of the tac switch. Its a little hard to use during game play cause when your in that mode u cant reload your weapon unless u turn that mod off so thats why i make my tac on/off with a tap instead of holding it down for three seconds. So if your a experienced modder u can do this to achieve the turbo knife/riot but don't recommend it if you never done this before.