Rune Question

joec0x

Can we no longer make multiple button presses like in vks'?

im trying to make the shotgun master ultra and im confused on how to get more than one left stick click in the timeline

bonefisher

On the macro stick movement and click was on the same line together. On the forge runes they are separate.

joec0x

On the macro stick movement and click was on the same line together. On the forge runes they are separate.
i understand this, but im wanting to make multiple clicks, on forge it will only (from what i can tell) let me do one click and not multiple

bonefisher

try when drawing the line to drag off below the track and click in the blank space to see if it sticks. if not see about changing your mouse on the pc.

joec0x

try when drawing the line to drag off below the track and click in the blank space to see if it sticks. if not see about changing your mouse on the pc.
you were halfway right, i think my laptop is just a hunk o junk nowadays with so much stuff on it lol it works perfectly fine on my girlfriends computer.

thank you for helping me out though!

does the timeline work the same way still? im wanting to convert BO2 vkm/ vks since i have a cronus as well

bonefisher

you were halfway right, i think my laptop is just a hunk o junk nowadays with so much stuff on it lol it works perfectly fine on my girlfriends computer.

thank you for helping me out though!

does the timeline work the same way still? im wanting to convert BO2 vkm/ vks since i have a cronus as well
Little bit different but the same.