Rune to correct your R stick upward drift is here

I created a simple rune that helps correct the issue many may have (like me) with the R stick auto drifting upward.

I posted to the Public Forge. The Pack name is DRIFT. Feel free to download and tune to your individual needs.

I tested and used extensively in Destiny, Adv.Warfare and BO3 Beta. Works great. You will notice at times a slight measured move as you move the R stick upward quickly.

Last edited:

Lou

Can you activate more than one rune at a time? So I could have a stick drift rune and my regular runes running?

Yes. What I provided was a Rune within a Pack. Currently the only way to share a Rune is to put it into a Pack and post it to the Public Forge.

What I do is open up your Pack that you are building or want to use, then add the DRIFT rune to that Pack. Once you added the DRIFT rune to your Pack, make sure to click the gray colored star so the star is now black. Now, pick one or a couple button/trigger/d-pad/L or R stick/bumper combo (to your liking, you don't have to use the #3 tac that I chose) to activate the DRIFT rune. The DRIFT rune will always be on and in a continuous loop (working) as long as you activate it by pressing the button/trigger once.

Hope that helps.

Last edited:

Lou

Ok, I'm gonna try to copy the rune and make it for the left analog stick. Does your downward direction go all the way down, or is it like halfway or something?

Can you activate more than one rune at a time? So I could have a stick drift rune and my regular runes running?
Ok, I'm gonna try to copy the rune and make it for the left analog stick. Does your downward direction go all the way down, or is it like halfway or something?
I made the downward direction go very, very little to downside. It is almost not noticable when you first look at it.