Runes for Noobs

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

ModdingBros Representative
I have a auto aim I made for ghost. The best I can do for u is create a macro using the 360 timeline editor. From there u can just copy what I have and write it fresh on the berserker rune editor.

Its a little tricky making this as its different from all other auto aims in the past. It also only works in campaign mode and DOES NOT WORK in extention mode, even in offline/local play.

I'll post a example macro up when I get off work!

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

I made a auto aim with my macro only problem is it has to be a always on on LT. Ex. Tap LT aims in with auto aim code tap LT again to disable. I made a tac version ad well that u can have always on or hold tac till release.

I made a code with my personal chips that work with the LT butbits impossible to do this with the macro. The new ghost auto aim is tricky. The aim has to aim in all the way then LT needs to be pulled released aboutbevery half second. Its easy to program on my chips but very difficult with the macro. I dontvhave a berserker but the macros can be replicated to berserker format.

If its any help the code works like this

Hold till LT is pulled
Hold LT for 93MS
Release LT for 7MS
Loop.

The problem with the macro is when assigned to LT u can not override the stock LT function. Holding the LT down it can not release the LT. The controller see it as always held down. Unless its set turn run always on where u Dont have to hold the LT down. My chips can override the LT held down. Maybe the beserker software can bypass this bit my macro can not. So Maybe bonfisher can make something work with my milliseconds I listed for the auto aim glitch. This is the best I can do for u. I'm camping now bit I'll post my macros up I made if u want auto aim. It works just its a little inconvenient.

Not a big deal, I was just curious what combination to put in for this to work. I will try the info you suggested and tweak from there.

Thanks Nerdy

bonefisher

Made some things for Ghosts included this auto aim....4 pages of madness!@

Attachments

• COD GHOSTS (1).vrp
    266.1 KB · Views: 27

bonefisher

Page 1 has rapid fires scroll through them by tapping 1 tac...you have four which is 26,28,32 and 36 sps.....there on all the time...group2 has a stop feature for about a second or two ...which let me know if it helps with aim assist because it's working for me. then you have auto run when you apply forward press always on....you have jump on tac 2 and drop on tac 4..... USE TAC 3 to turn page.....Page 2....use tac 1 to scroll....you have aim built in on right trigger for automatic weapons...second selection is aim with rapid fire built in on right trigger.... third selection you have drop on right trigger and left inhibit on that...auto run....jump on tac 2 and drop on tac 4.....Page 3 ...you have two rapid fires 26 and 28 sps with tac 1 scrolling them....group two you have quick scopes at .38, .39, 4s and quick scope cancel reload which you can scroll by tapping d-pad left and activate/deactivate by tapping d-pad up....then you have hold breath on LT.....jump on tac 2 and drop on tac 4......Page 4 ...you have a rapid fire on always which works fine with auto too... LT has the auto aim for Extinction....jump on tac 2 and drop on tac 4... Just through something together for you all to try.... don't have much time lately for anything but I'll try to help out....

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

Yea in my second post I stated extinction has mod blocks. My settings are different but small tweaking will get u there. Its a fine balance vwith the auto aim. Game developers are making it more difficult to make good mods anymore and obseliting all the good modsvall together. Glade u guys have bonefisher! He gots the skill to develop around the game programmers. There's not many people that can do this. Most people just clone off others work. To develope from scratch is what makes a real talented programmer from say a novice programmer!

Drastic

if the Berserker software timeline sps is like the old macro software, i'll be making some very interesting mods once mine arrives, cannot wait! and ready for all the new possibilities

bonefisher

sorry page 4 auto aim works well in campaign. Threw me off mod load up on page 3
Yeah this is what Brian said it would do on the second post in here....mite have to make it humanized to work......when I get a chance to look at it on some breaks between painting the house.