Selling Four Viking360 Controllers - Ebay Links

NYjetsNY1

Hello Everyone! It's been a very long time since I have posted at Vikingforums.
For those of you who have been around for awhile, I used to work with Viking360 LLC from ~2010-2012.

At any rate, I no longer have time for console gaming. I am very busy these days working many jobs. I'm writing code for a major research study this summer as well as doing statistics and running data for a private medical practice. I'm hoping to one day become a doctor myself, but first I need to save up for medical school.

Therefore, I am selling all of my Viking360 controllers! I know historically Viking360 has not allowed their controllers to be sold on the forum website directly. However, they have always allowed the posting of eBay links, provided that you have 100% feedback. I do have 100% feedback.

In the next few days I will be testing my controllers to make sure that they work properly before I sell them.
I have 2 macro controllers for the Xbox 360 - both are the "serpent" macro controllers as far as style. They look really, really cool.

I also have 2 Ragnarok controllers.
One of them is for the Xbox 360, the other is for the PS3.
The Xbox360 Ragnarok is the "Iron-Man" edition, where it is completely red/gold just like Iron Man.
The PS3 one is (from what I was told years ago) the first ever PS3 Ragnarok. It was a pre-release, and I was beta-testing it. It functions just like any other PS3 Ragnarok, but you can brag to your friends that it was the very first one made and tested.
All of these controllers were owned and used by me. I used the macro controllers to make all of my macros back in the day for those who remember.

I will post the eBay links as soon as they are up. If there are problems with the controllers, I will get them fixed before putting them up on eBay. At any rate, fingers crossed, all controllers will be for sale on eBay in about a week from today. Pictures and descriptions of each will then be found there. Any questions, feel free to ask.

Best,
NYjetsNY1

bonefisher

Well Jets hate to see you go. I know you have a long road to travel with the doctor set mind, so good luck with all your endeavors!

JIM WALKER

We have missed you old friend, and will continue to do so, very good luck with your endeavours, especially the Doctor part.