SELLING ODINS RAVEN! Message me on Ebay for bargaining! Link in description.

Agent

I don't like the metallic shell with yellow trim, red analog sticks and d-pad, and blue ABXY buttons.

modded matt

This has gone on for a while now.....and is why we dont allow sales on this site. All you want is the guts, you will be better off buying a DYI kit or a Ragnarok controller.

obo

I deleted this post at first, but read a post of Odin's on a separate topic allowing it since the guy had 100% feedback on ebay. So for now I'm leaving this post up.
Keep in mind potential buyers. We're not responsible if you get scammed. Bid at your own risk.

obo

It is ebay..? (Full protection)
I wish this were true... I can't even begin to count the amount of times I've been scammed on eBay. Be it a seller sending me a brick in a box instead of a speaker, to a buyer claiming he never received his package, even with proof of delivery via USPS. It amazes me how stupid paypal is when it comes to actually protecting the right person in fraudulent eBay transactions.

modded matt

I wish this were true... I can't even begin to count the amount of times I've been scammed on eBay. Be it a seller sending me a brick in a box instead of a speaker, to a buyer claiming he never received his package, even with proof of delivery via USPS. It amazes me how stupid paypal is when it comes to actually protecting the right person in fraudulent eBay transactions.

^^^ exactly^^^^^