SemtexShotgun

bonefisher

Try this from ModdingBros ksg trophy system macro turn into a semtex one! Use fasthands perk do not use dexterity! At the end of magazine you have to single fire!

Attachments

• SemtexShotGun.vkm
    560 bytes · Views: 27

bonefisher

same affect as the sprint glitch! I think we can get rid of the reload problem using this method! I have to work on this more when I have time! Started using this last night did good for a little but then started to throw the semtex! Maybe Brian can look into this and give a try!

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

ModdingBros Representative
4 New flawless Jitters

Ok here is what i came up with off the old MW3 KSG trophy glitch. Bonefisher was the one to discover the new semtex jitter so everyone can thank him for this new glitch. His relentless persuit to fix the jitter and the reload glitch should not go un-noticed!

I have found the perfect balence of max jitter speed with no skips, reload issues, ghost bullet issues, semtex throwing issues and the dexterity issue. I have made four macros for everyone to enjoy. I will explain which each one does and what requirments are needed for operation. So here they are...............

(1). SemtexJitter: The SemtexJitter is a RT only macro. U must have a semtex and fast hands perk equipped! U can use any other perks u want with no issues.

(2). SemtexJitter-Tac V: The SemtexJitter-Tac V is a Tac & RT macro. U must have a semtex and fast hands perk equipped! U can use any other perks u want with no issues.

(3). SemtexJitter-Tac V (d) DS: The SemtexJitter-Tac V (d) DS is a Tac & RT macro. U must have a semtex and fast hands perk equipped! U can use any other perks u want with no issues. This Jitter is for default users "hints the (d) in the title". The DS stands for Dropshot. Assign macro to RT or tac and now u have a dropshot jitter!

(4). SemtexJitter-Tac V (T) DS: The SemtexJitter-Tac V (T) DS is a Tac & RT macro. U must have a semtex and fast hands perk equipped! U can use any other perks u want with no issues. This Jitter is for tactical users "hints the (T) in the title". The DS stands for Dropshot. Assign macro to RT or tac and now u have a dropshot jitter!

So this is my finalized complete jitter set. Hope everyone enjoys them. I almost hate to say it but i belive these jitters work better than the old ones before the patch LOL. Check them out and own fools!

Attachments

• SemtexJitter.vkm
    560 bytes · Views: 21
  • SemtexJitter-Tac V.vkm
    592 bytes · Views: 14
  • SemtexJitter-Tac V (d) DS.vkm
    592 bytes · Views: 9
  • SemtexJitter-Tac V (T) DS.vkm
    592 bytes · Views: 8
Last edited:

SHawking

Could upload a quick video gameplay or something, showing how Bonefisher's (and White and Nerdy's) jitter looks like? It'd be great to see (as opposed to just reading and imagining it in my head ha!).

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

Check out these new sets try them out and let me know if u have any issues with them. I have to ask but i know these macros are PERFECT!

bonefisher

Brian I think we can make a double tap method to make it faster like the mule kick? Because we can use the LB as well!

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

Right on Im kinda taped out on this one. This is the first time in a long while that i spent like 10 hrs makingf these macros right. U should try to put together a LB style jitter for people who like to use there primaries. Im sure it will be a more versital jitter.

I hate to be negative becuase I know how much time and work it took to get here, but these aren't much faster then the Remington with rapid fire on, It's just to slow for me

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

Unfortunitly yes they lack real fast speed but if u did a side by side comparison of speed the jitter would be 1/3 faster than rapidfire method. I've havent had to much problems with the rate of fire getting me killed. As long as I get my first round off before the other guy I can mo through a big group of enemys. I dident want to work anymore on these but I might try a LB cancler method and see if I cant get more speed out of the jitter. The sprint method is faster but highly un reliable aat mid to close range. Id trade speed over that any day of the week. Hopefully I can find a way to get more speed out of it. At the moment my fastest macro is the SprintJitter RT version. Ill report back if Im sussessful at making a LB semtex jitter.

bonefisher

Understand taped out! I'm working seven days a week...and a eight hour shift is like vacation lol! Understand completely! When I have chance I'll make them up! Hats off to you Brian for all what you do!

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

New LB Jitters

Here are my new creations. There faster than the semtex versions! U have to use Fast Hands perk and have a concusion, flash, shock or smoke grenade for this to work. Its almost the same concept as the semtex versions same rules apply except its now a LB cancler instead of a RB cancler which let me speed up the jitter rate of fire. These are somewhat betas so please try them out online and report back any issues like ghost bullets using dexterity perk, throwing LB grenades, reload issues ect. Please be specific and let me know your whole setup u are using. I think these may be the golden macros right here. Check them out and report back.

Attachments

• LB Jitter.vkm
    560 bytes · Views: 16
  • LB Jitter-Tac V.vkm
    576 bytes · Views: 4
  • LB Jitter-Tac V (d) DS.vkm
    592 bytes · Views: 3
  • LB Jitter-Tac V (t) DS.vkm
    592 bytes · Views: 2
Last edited:

Mokuro

Gonna try'em out right now. I honestly didn't like the first ones as the were slower than SprintJitter. But on the other hand, they were reliable.