Sending in Controller help

a42ozslushie

Hello I am a new member here. I have been doing my research and have seen that there is a guy in Seattle (West Seattle Electronics) where you send in your controller to him and he mods it for you. This is what I would like to do but I have a few questions. I was curious and wondering do you have to re set your flashed controller every time you want to put a different version of a mod for a game from the download driver? I was also wondering if I could maybe drive my controller to him to eliminate shipping costs and add PS3 analog sticks. I apologize if I posted in the wrong section
Thanks a lot
Dylan Hageman

odingalt

Staff member
I can't tell you if Chris offers local pickup/dropoff. I can try to answer the other questions. If you just want rapidfire, no you don't have to reflash your controller between each different game you want to play. Just flash your controller with the popular All-in-One driver and you're good to go for virtually every game available.

If you want to use the fancy features/glitches, like Gears of War Perfect Reloads and Call of Duty Fast Reloads, then yes, you'll have to reflash your controller between games.