SHIPPING

justarock

OK well as my title says i am shipping in my controller OD since you will not answer my PM's so im sending it in either monday or tuesday...i am shipping it to the address on the box i recieved it in so hopefully that is you.

papershoes

You didn't have to post a topic for this. Anyways, since you shipped it I'm sure OD will repair it. However, after reading through your other topic I assume you opened your controller? If you did, you should beware that you probably voided your warranty.

viking360fan

usualy einar is good abbout repairing if u disasambled u voided your warrenty if you dont take it apart he usualy pays for the shipping both ways just try making a good old support ticket and hope your problem gets fixed :)

odingalt

Staff member
Will do my best to repair it, I try not to be a jerk about the warranty, the times we haven't honored the warranty include any customer-abuse (one time a kid smashed his right bumper on the concrete floor in his basement, another time a guy somehow snapped his left thumstick clean off at the base). I also had a guy who opened his controller to spray paint it and he ripped some wires off, then sent that in under warranty. So the gist is, if you've done something to make extra repairs by us necessary (that wouldn't have been needed, had you not opened the controller)...

But on the other hand, if it was broke (didn't work when you got it from us) then how can I really blame you for trying to fix it. Anywho, we'll wait for it to show up and will crack 'er open!