Shotgun master

bonefisher

Assign to RT! Use Dexterity! This works great......but.... because they set code on the 870 & KSG Shotguns there are issues! Warning! Will not work correctly when around gun that you could pick up or something that can be run in remote! Give them a try and let me know how they work for you! Remember keep you distance! It's not the person your shooting it's the weapon he is dropping going to cause this macro not to work! Give about 5 feet away of any guns laying around!

Attachments

• SHOTGUN MASTER SLOW.vkm
    608 bytes · Views: 9
  • SHOTGUN MASTER MED..vkm
    608 bytes · Views: 12
  • SHOTGUN MASTER FAST.vkm
    608 bytes · Views: 22
  • SHOTGUN MASTER ULTRA.vkm
    608 bytes · Views: 19
  • SHOTGUN MASTER MEGA.vkm
    608 bytes · Views: 37

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

ModdingBros Representative
So just curious how would u rate these new jitters compaired to your origonal sprint jitters? I dont have acess to test out macros at the moment so I just wanted to hear your honest imput on these new jitters. Also did this X method help clean up the pump glitch reload that periodically happens when your too up close to someone? I understand about the X making u pick up weapons but did this stop the pump glitch ( where it just stops firing ) when your up real close? I do know the fact that you will pick up the enemys weapon i just basically want to know if I came around a corner and Im face to face with an enemy will the weapon jam up on me or will it destroy the person then pick his weapon up?

bonefisher

When your around the enemy you will destroy them! It is when your standing over a weapon the glitch won't work til you pass up where the weapon is dropped! It doesn't pick it up but just stops the macro from working fires once then kicking ghost shells til you pass weapon!

SHawking

Thanks for these macros Bonefisher; I'll test them out now and let you know how I got on. New Zealander's Jitter macro was great in terms of speed, but it constantly switched to the secondary weapon anytime you were within 10ft of a player (i.e. unless you were a good distance from a player, the gun wouldn't shoot properly and thus made the macro kind of pointless to use). Hopefully these macros won't have such a problem :)

Bernard

Wow...Bonefisher that Shotgun Master Mega is extremely fast! Works very well with my connection...thank you. Like you said just avoid or move quickly over guns that can be picked up. Just went 20-9 with it.

SHawking

Just thought I'd give you my feedback on the macros Bonefisher, as I tested the fastest macro out yesterday. As a preface to my comments though, I should add two things quickly; one is that I'm not an expert shotgun user (and prior to testing out the macros rarely used shotgun weapons) so I'm not sure how that affected my 'review' and secondly, I want to give you a massive thanks for the effort you put into making these macros mate (i.e. please don't take my comments as a slight on your work and effort, as I could only dream of making such macros myself).

Anyways, here are my comments on the macro itself;

Positives
The speed is just amazingly fast, and better yet, it never switches to a secondary weapon for me. Indeed, on this point, it's certainly the best post-patch jitter I've seen. Also, it works perfectly on all of shotguns (as I tested each one out), with the exception of the M1216 (for obvious reasons).

Negatives
This is a big one, and something you mentioned in your post above. If you happen to be near another weapon, the macro glitches up and doesn't shoot. This (for me anyways), is a constant issue, to the point where I can rarely go positive on most games when using it. Often there are just guns laying about on the floor for example, so if you're in a gun fight and there is a gun somewhere near-by, you're screwed. At other times, you also come across 2 enemies and when you shoot the first one dead, because he leaves a gun on the floor, the macro glitches up and the second guy always gets you.

The forward movement of the macro is also another issue I find difficult and makes the pick-up-weapon issue above worse. Sometimes when you see an enemy, there is no gun on the floor immediately in front of you and the macro works great, but because the forward movement makes you go forward so fast, you often come across a weapon and the macro glitches up and that enemy just shoots you dead. Moreover, when in close-quarters combat situations, the macro makes you go past the actual guy your shooting because it moves you forward so quickly at times.

Again, please don't take any of the above as a criticism to your work Bonefisher, as you're easily one of the leading macro makers on the forum (and a hell of a lot better at it then I could ever be). I just thought you'd want/appreciate some honest feedback mate (whether good or bad) and indeed, I might just try the slower-speed version of the macro and see if the above issues are sorted out or not. Hope the above helps :)

bonefisher

SHawking told you all about it! This is no camping macro you have to keep moving! If you going to camp stick and move right away so you don't get close to guns laying around! It needs that forward motion to work correctly but I'll try this weekend again to see if I can find another way around this! It's all good! Thanks for the feedback!

Last edited:

SHawking

No worries regarding the feedback mate; honestly it's the least I could do. Also, if you ever need to test anything out, or need a lab rat in a custom game or whatever (i.e. to make sure a macro works when playing online), hit me up and I'd be glad to help wherever I can.

Thanks again for all your time and work making these awesome macros Bonefisher!

bonefisher

If someone.can go edit this macro and put a Y the length of the X in the same spot and then test for it to see if this works over the guns! Let me know if this clears up the issue!

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

ModdingBros Representative
Bonefisher your alright man. Your hard work dosent go unseen by me. U are doing great things for the community by stepin up and making a passible jitter. I hope everyone understands that the chances of a jitter macro to as good as the ones before the patch is very slim. Just wanted to express my graitude towards your dedication on this whole long project u have taken on. I hope u find that goldin perfect macro sequence bonefisher. Reguardless if u do or dont perfect it what u have already done speaks volume to everyone!

bonefisher

Thanks for kind words Brian! It's all about sharing! We have enough of greed out there in world! Just trying to give a little back what ever it may be!