Sick ps4 rag

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

ModdingBros Representative
So I finally had time to finish my build! Made a custom ps4 tag with 5 remappible tacs!. Check it out.1009151458.jpgHere's a pic of the tac switch. I daisy chained the grounds together for better wire managment.
1009151458b.jpg
Here's another angle.
1009151509.jpg
Here I am installing the quad led!
1009151523.jpg
Now it's time to place the mod chip in prep postition, holding it down with electrical tape.
1009151527.jpg
Now I have put the pcb board back into the front shell and secured it down with the one screw and taped down the mod chip to the backside of the pcb.
1009151602.jpg
Now I have my rats nest of wires all solderd to their locations. Since I daisy chained all my grounds I saved myself running to wires to the tac pads on the mod chip. If u do do this note that I want to solder all the tac pads to the right pad of the two tac pinouts! If u don't the chip will just think that there is no tac hooked up basically the pad to the left is the ground pad!! I had to figure this out the hard way, trial by error.1009151609.jpgSo here is everything wires together. Notice I have the ribbon installed to the quad light to the mod chip. That's the last step besides powering on the controller then unlocking all the mods.1009151739a.jpg 1009151739.jpgHere's the finished product. The build wasent Very easy but most of my headaches was tied around this shotty Chinese aftermarket shell. I had to cut & trim so much little stuff that it was just a nightmare. The soldering is the easy part the hard part is all the prep work (drilling, centering, hot gluing ect). I'm pretty happy with the end product and the controller feels pretty good with the raised tacs. I know my second build will be a million times smoother. It always takes one project to know all what your dealing with. Now that I've done one the rest will be 50% eaisier. I hope others will try to build their own and share as well. Its just easier on the wallet and it's a pretty fun hobby to get into. Hope u all like my little build. Feel free to comment or ask me any questions!

Last edited:

modded matt

Cool work man.
I would love to get back into things, but I honestly dont see much out there worth putting my time into. Now if I could get a hold of a few Berserker DYI chips, I may change my mind..... LOL even at $75-100 each, I would still buy the chip.