Signature with shipping?

HTX x Dropshotz

I ordered " The Sleeper " about last week on saturday and its friday now. Im not complaining on the shipping time but the tracker still just says electronic notification. I just would like to know if that will change and do I need to sign at the door for my package? Cause im mostly NOT home :p lol thank you for the help guys :)

obo

usps tracking isnt the best thing out there =/
i received my controller and i checked on the tracker afterwards and it showed up as it hadnt even been shipped yet.
So no worries! its on the way!

Xx Binno xX

yeah i sent my controller in to get modded and i check the tracking every day and it said no item avabilable. Its messed up dont worrie.

HTX x Dropshotz

awesome good to hear but also do I need to have someone sign for the package or will they just leave it on my doorstep because Im not home most of the day and no one will be there to sign for it. And if you do need a signature is there someone I can call to take that option off and to just leave it at the door?

IrishStyle

I believe that Viking ships with USPS Delivery Confirmation so no need to sign.....I would ask in a support ticket just to make sure though.

odingalt

Staff member
We ship everything signature required at the moment. If the USPS misses you they're supposed to leave a notice so you can pick up at the local PO - sometimes the same night, sometimes not until the next morning, depends on your post office.