Sleeper Or Duo?

Kafazuke

Whats the difference between the SLEEPER and the DUO. On both links to the videos the videos are the same ones. Whats the difference? :S

Blackburn

Jbasto said:
Sleeper u change the settings using the snyc button while the DUO is changed with a tach

Sleeper uses one button (sync) to change your modes, while Duo uses to tactile switches add to the controller on the bottom to change modes independantly

Fredrow

Blackburn said:
Jbasto said:
Sleeper u change the settings using the snyc button while the DUO is changed with a tach

Sleeper uses one button (sync) to change your modes, while Duo uses to tactile switches add to the controller on the bottom to change modes independantly

Really you can add the tact switches anywhere......

So lets say you are playing a game that has 2 guns(i.e Halo3) and if your using a sleeper and maybe mode 4 is for both triggers to have rapid fire, well then you would have to change through each mode to get to it....But if you are using a DUO the left triggers modes will be controlled by the left tact switch, and the right trigger is controlled by the right tact switch, now when I say controlled I mean you press the tact switch to turn on and switch through mode settings.....

odingalt

Staff member
Yeah there are lots of examples where the DUO adds a lot of flexibility and much faster mode changing.

Take the basic Gears of War 2 preset for instance. The left tac button turns perfect active reload on and off. The right tac button turns rapid fire on and off. Then holding down the right tac will switch between modes 1-4. Modes 1-4 select which gun you want perfect active reload to work for. Rapidfire works for all weapons and can be turned on/off regardless of which mode you are in. In sleeper, you have to scroll all the way through modes 1, 2, 3 and 4 to mode '0' to turn rapidfire and perfect active reload off.

For COD5, for the Fast Reload glitch, the left tac turns the reload glitch on/off while the right tac turns rapidfire on/off. In sleeper, you have to scroll through modes 1, 2, 3, 4 to get back to mode '0' to turn both the reload glitch and the rapidfire off. Of course there are other COD5 presets for sleeper, such as presets that don't include the fast reload or sniper mode, if you don't want them at all.

etc....