Sleight of hand pro!

kristianz1

Sleight of hand pro is as everyone knows, faster reload and faster aim down sight.

Is there anyway get the sleight of hand pro perk, faster aim down sight, but too use the fast reload glitch with it? Would be nice get this aim down sight faster, since it is a effective perk.

I think that is impossible but would like too ask the pros in here too be sure.

PS3andCOD

Contributor
Odingalt said he accidently made the reload glitch timngs with slight of hand on, which caused them not to work. So, you must be able to get them timed for SOH on purpose.

odingalt

Staff member
Stay tuned until after christmas, I am looking into the possibility of a Driver that will allow for 'user programmable' fast reload speeds. So rather than me programming the controller for certain guns, you can program in your own fast reload timings on your own. That way you can get exactly what you need.

kristianz1

Cool. You know if it is possible make a #faster aim" glitch too in the future? Like the sleight of hand pro?

kristianz1

I would like too bring up this issue again. In cod4 and 5 the reload glitch was very useful, but.....in Modern warfare 2 i think not. Thats because stopping power is in another perk slot, and the other option for sleight of hand is not so good.

It is not only that...i think the "pro" version with faster aim down sight is very useful too.

So if i put on the reload glitch i miss the aim faster option too.

Until there will be a faster aim glitch, i will not use the fast reload glitch. So its nice if the left tac button will function as another thing in some modes. As many topics here mentions.

odingalt

Staff member
So you guys are thinking we should write a second driver for Fast Reload, where the timings are made to work with the Sleight of Hand Pro Perk enabled? I agree with you, sometimes I just forget the Fast Reload and run the Sleight of Hand Pro perk so that I can get my game character to scope his rifle faster.

kristianz1

odingalt said:
So you guys are thinking we should write a second driver for Fast Reload, where the timings are made to work with the Sleight of Hand Pro Perk enabled? I agree with you, sometimes I just forget the Fast Reload and run the Sleight of Hand Pro perk so that I can get my game character to scope his rifle faster.

Yes :) Exactly what i mean :) . maybe bring up a mode with
timings are made to work with the Sleight of Hand Pro Perk enabled.

odingalt

Staff member
Good lord actually I wonder how well this will work, I will start testing, I am wondering if it will be very effective, or maybe the controller will reload in 1/100th of a second hahahaha

kristianz1

odingalt said:
Good lord actually I wonder how well this will work, I will start testing, I am wondering if it will be very effective, or maybe the controller will reload in 1/100th of a second hahahaha

:) hahahaha.....lets see :)