Smackdown vs Raw 2011

GAMESHARQ

I am buying a Viking controller and I need macros for Smackdown vs Raw 2011.

I want one macro that will help me kick out of pinfalls. In this game, there are 2 ways to kick out of pinfalls. The first way is to button mash A,B,X,Y as fast as possible. I tried using a Horipad Ex Turbo controller for this, but it didn't seem to work. The other way is to hold A,B,X,Y until the meter stops in the specified area. I mention this because I don't want this to conflict with the way the controller works.

I need another macro for reversing moves. To reverse moves in this game, you must press the Right Trigger when prompted. It's very quick and easy to miss. So maybe a macro to rapidly press the Right Trigger would work.

Finally, I need a macro that will help me break out of submission moves. To break out of submission moves, you must wiggle the right stick as fast as possible. So maybe a macro that simulates the right stick moving really fast.

If someone could please create something for me, I'd really appreciate it. I know nothing about macros, this will be my first ever non-standardized controller and it will be a waste of money if I can't get it to work with this game.

GAMESHARQ

I don't think it works like that. I think you just need to button mash A or B or X or Y or any combination thereof to escape the pin attempt.