Snaking Macro Glitch on zombies ?

George

Yh I dont know if people already know this but when you are doing the snake you are immune to sentry guns cos they shoot above you but your actually lying down, anyway so I thought about trying it in zombies and it kinda makes you like god mode. I tested it and it works sometimes so one point i had like 5 zombies around me and none of them could touch me, then in another game at first they can hit me then when a few more come I get hit. Maybe someone could do some tests ? It would be pretty sick if you could edit it so we could be immune to zombie hits.

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

ModdingBros Representative
That's rad man ill have to check out this snaking macro everyone's buzzing about. I need to make a zombie aim to test and this way i can have some fun while I'm making the zombie aim macro!

Update: I used that snaking macro in zombies and it basically makes u immune to attacks as long as u keep moving and don't get pinned downed or in a prone block spot. Its pretty slick, I was using it with my new zombie aim and needless to say i just wrecked the page. I got to the point were i got board and took it off to make it a challenge. As long as the zombies don't box u in u will stay alive! Ill post a vks file of my zombie setup! Dont mind the LT3 I was just testing it in zombies u can just take it off. Also u can find all my macros in NY jets sticky threads. If u use this u can assign the zombie aim to a tac to toggle it on off if you prefer.

Attachments

• BO2 zombie setup.vks
    12.7 KB · Views: 22
Last edited:

George

Nice thanks for testing it out, ima be using it later plus I'll download your auto aim give it a try.
Also Why do you think you get hit when they block you in ?

P.s I've already downloaded your jitter mode (i think it's you that made it) it's so beast lol, I've got that first shot gun in gold ;)

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

ModdingBros Representative
I think the snake glitch only is effective as long as u can move around. If u r just standing in one spot i don't think it registers u as snaking around, it probley just looks like your tea bagging then humping some one over and over. basically if the zombies circle you to the point were u cant move around at all u will get killed. I like to snake around will im blasting zombies with my auto aim. It seems u can aim in and move as well without being hurt. I also got a chance last night to try my auto aim in campaign mode and it runs super clean in campaign. Its not perfectly clean in zombies but id say its 96% percent the way there. I really dont think it can get better. I have the speed multiplier maxed out and the LT maxed out to register the most amount of trigger pulls.