Snaking Macro

mattyboy76

People seem to be having trouble making a working snaking macro so I gave it a quick go, This macro works perfectly for me now, if it doesnt work for you try reducing the time I added at the end using the led light. Enjoy :D

I've set it to toggle on then toggle off as I found that the be the most effective way to snake.

Side Note
: at first I thought it was a bug in the macro but its actually not, if you try and snake into a place where you will get prone blocked it will make you stand up but should go back into snaking after you get out of the prone block area.

Here's the macro assign to tac.
View attachment ProSNake2V2.vkm

Tate24

I downloded this macro and when I push the tac button my guy strts knifing and jumping, what am I doing wrong?

NYjetsNY1

I downloded this macro and when I push the tac button my guy strts knifing and jumping, what am I doing wrong?

This macro is for tactical users - either switch to tactical in game or edit the macro and change all the RS dots to B dots.

mrlahey

wow i tried this and thought i was just crouching off and on while walking but people were yelling "hes sliding around on the ground" after i killed them, then when i watched a replay of the game in 3rd person view it looked so crazy. sliding around like a snake lol. I'm a little worried about getting reported/banned for using this but it is too funny to resist sometimes.

NYjetsNY1

People seem to be having trouble making a working snaking macro so I gave it a quick go, This macro works perfectly for me now, if it doesnt work for you try reducing the time I added at the end using the led light. Enjoy :D

I've set it to toggle on then toggle off as I found that the be the most effective way to snake.

Side Note
: at first I thought it was a bug in the macro but its actually not, if you try and snake into a place where you will get prone blocked it will make you stand up but should go back into snaking after you get out of the prone block area.

Here's the macro assign to tac.
View attachment 922

As this macro seems the best I will edit it so that this one states it is for tac users, then edit it so you also have one for regular users. I will give you all the credit and upload it to my OG post in the misc section! (tonight or tomorrow night or sunday)

Remmnever

I would like to watch a video of this in action with a good k/d ratio as well. All the ones on youtube show the guy snaking getting killed over and over.

Boricua

I would like to watch a video of this in action with a good k/d ratio as well. All the ones on youtube show the guy snaking getting killed over and over.

Like i said i have a couple gameplays of like 36-8 and 40-11 i think but i have no idea how to share ???

tlrsilver

lets get up a group of snaking people

if anyone wont's to play bo2 and snake hit me up my gamertag is TLRSILV3R my best game is 90-22 on nuketown with this.

mattyboy76

As this macro seems the best I will edit it so that this one states it is for tac users, then edit it so you also have one for regular users. I will give you all the credit and upload it to my OG post in the misc section! (tonight or tomorrow night or sunday)

Just glad I could help, I haven't really done much but leach from this forum since I got the controller a while back, its nice to give back :D Sorry about not stating its for tactical users, I'm just so use to using tactical I forget that default even exists. Cheers for giving credit :)

NYjetsNY1

I'm testing some edits to your macro for 100% invincibility in zombies. It is possible for sure just need to improve the timings! Idk if you want to take a stab at improving your macro's timings in zombies mode to get invincibility because with a perfect snake zombies can't hit you!