Sniper Mode [Sleeper] COD5

EduardoBean16

i dont really use it at all...can you guys make a preset without it? umm would it be possible to make one with just high,medium and 3 round?.. :roll:

aYoManny

i agree. i think there should be a preset for cod4 and cod5 that you can just have high speed, medium speed, and 3 burst because the five burst and sniper mode i dont really use..

odingalt

Staff member
What about just high and 3rd? Does anybody even use slow mode?

One thing I thought would be cool would be to have some sort of way of turning 3round on and off quickly??

Let me know if you are Duo users or Sleeper users, Duo is always easy (just ad a feature to the tac switch), sleeper is always more difficult because all of the buttons except the Sync button do serve another purpose.

Another guy suggested an awesome idea, that holding "left trigger + sync" on the sleeper would turn the rapidfire on and off, which would essentially eliminate the need for the "mode 0" (off mode) on the sleepers, what you think?

aYoManny

actually i think that is even better just having a high speed mode and three burts because slow mode, alot of people dont even use. also im using a sleeper controller. Also the idea of having a quick on and off button to turn off the rapid fire on and off would be a good idea for the sleeper because it takes a while to go from high speed to the turning your controller off rapid fire

edgar

keep the good work. we are always asking more and more and i no u dont have time ( work and all ) thanks E.

nalidz

I think the sync+trigger to turn it off is a great idea. I've been on the fence about which one to buy because I like the stealth but I like to turn it on/off quickly. I think the right trigger would be a better fit because you could it quicker without having to adjust the controller in your hands

odingalt

Staff member
The problem with right trigger + sync is your game character will fire off unwanted extra rounds every time you change however.

nalidz

ahh. didn't think about that. I still think it's a great idea. What about the dpad up or down, neither are used in cod