so anything new in the BO2 forums?

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

ModdingBros Representative
Been helping the ragnarok guys out so ive been away from the macro threads for a while, was wondering if people have any new macros or know any new glitches for this game?

Moddurs

Been helping the ragnarok guys out so ive been away from the macro threads for a while, was wondering if people have any new macros or know any new glitches for this game?

In zombies i made a macro to auto hold semtex look down glitch to where zombies cannot hit you. (this is ApeX NuGz) and hm i don't know this isn't new just a on going concern for me, i find myself always switching jitter speeds between 4.00, 3.50, 3.25, and 3.00

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

Wow thats amazing to hear man. That actually sounds like groundbreaking stuff to me. If i were u Id almost keep that to myself so it dosent get exploted to the point of it getting patched! Invencibility semtex mod nice!!!! Get ready to get bombarted with request for this macro. People are going to be foaming out the mouth to get this one. On a side note Ive been playing with a ragnarok I just built. The jitter works with no flaws. I like the ragnaroks simplistic method of running all mods through the triggers. Ive actually been having more fun just playing games with my ragnarok controller laitely. Well awesome work Moddurs I can truily say every macro u make is gold. U keep to yourself then time from time u pop out and share some amazing stuff. Me I just produce macros in masses which are still good but if i were to take the time with them they maybe might hold up to your standerds of macro performance. Thanks for sharing with me.

NYjetsNY1

In zombies i made a macro to auto hold semtex look down glitch to where zombies cannot hit you. (this is ApeX NuGz) and hm i don't know this isn't new just a on going concern for me, i find myself always switching jitter speeds between 4.00, 3.50, 3.25, and 3.00

Does this work everytime? Like, are you able to consistently have your macro work on zombies for invincibility, or is it more of a every few tries it works.

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

This isn't a very big community.. Of macro users :p
True but when NYjets made the invencibility snake macro it wasent long after that tryarc patched snaking. Everyone was doing it so much it caught attention quick. Just like Modders new invencibility macro if used online to much tryarc will patch this. This isn't the first time viking mods have been responsible for programmers to place a patch in their games like MW2 turbo knifes and BO1 turbo knifes. Simply if this macro hit the web site everyone will use it videos will be put out and tryarc would patch it. Exspecially if people are using it online and not dying. Imagine being in a zombie page and watching one guy staying alive surrounded by a hord of zombies. Everyones dead but one guy who will not die. People would be calling tryarc just *****ing up a storm.