So need advice on Ghost's sps and other features for the ps4 rag??

battlelog

Hey guys, so I am getting COD ghosts, I can not believe I am saying this, BUT I can not deal with all the BS BF4 has right now!!! BF4 is broken that it. So any advice on what features work on ghosts, sps, etc,etc????

battlelog

Holly S@#$!!!! Played this Ghost for about 2 hours, talk about a camp fest, jesus christ!!!!! Took that **** right back to Game Stop, that game is GARBAGE! All I seen was people in corners camping the whole game, WOW!!!! I rather deal with the BS in BF4 than with Camp Fest Duty, I tried.

Back to BF4.

battlelog

I have been thinking about getting it, the only issue is, I am wondering if it works with a 360 controller??? I have a 360 rag and use that to play on my pc???

JIM WALKER

Holly S@#$!!!! Played this Ghost for about 2 hours, talk about a camp fest, jesus christ!!!!! Took that **** right back to Game Stop, that game is GARBAGE! All I seen was people in corners camping the whole game, WOW!!!! I rather deal with the BS in BF4 than with Camp Fest Duty, I tried.

Back to BF4.

Same here, CAMP FEST COD is sooooooo bad, BF4 has its issues but at least you can have some fun ....

Boricua

Yes it is only made for XBox one, PC and now I seen out for xbox 360! maybe they will make it for PS IDK!
Im pretty sure Titanfall 2 will be out for all consoles. At least that's what im reading online. titanfall is a great game but it did not justify me getting an xbone over the ps4(which i love so far) over it.

Last edited:

bonefisher

Im pretty sure Titanfall 2 will be out for all consoles. At least that's what im reading online. titanfall is a great game but it did not justify me getting an xbone over the ps4(which i love so far) over it.
To eaches own on what they like! I kinda enjoy my two xbox one's without touching a remote control and no problems with the games either! Anyway until PS4 gets on the bus of cloud powered they will not get Titanfall! I enjoy most of my gaming on PC anyway!

battlelog

To eaches own on what they like! I kinda enjoy my two xbox one's without touching a remote control and no problems with the games either! Anyway until PS4 gets on the bus of cloud powered they will not get Titanfall! I enjoy most of my gaming on PC anyway!

Hey Fisher have you tried you Xone berserker on pc, does it work ok????