So no overnight shipping????

battlelog

Hey guy's was wondering why you offer overnight shipping when most most likely I wont get my Ragnarok, tomorrow since I did not get a tracking number today for it??? I ordered it at 12:47 PST, and I live in Los Angeles. I was just wondering, since I did pay extra for overnight??? Thanks.

odingalt

Staff member
Question: Hey guy's was wondering why you offer overnight shipping?

Answer: We used to not offer overnight shipping. Then customers asked us: why don't you offer overnight shipping? So, we started offering overnight shipping.

Overnight shipping service just means once the controller is built and shipped it gets there in one business day. Every dollar you pay extra for overnight shipping we pass on directly to FedEx for the overnight shipping charge. You might be thinking that overnight shipping is equivalent to a rush order, but they are different things - we don't offer rush orders. On the up side, o
ur 1 to 3 business day build times haven't changed in several years and are the industry's fastest times if you compare us to any other major mod shop's standard shipping policy. :)

its just life Jim, When i orderd my Ragnarok a few days before Xmas i paid for it to be overnighted. I got it the next day! all the way to massachusetts! When they can they get them out ASAP