soft ware update question befor i order the rag

Tx1000

iam about to order the rag. But i dont have a pc or laptop any more. Ihave a blackberry playbook would that work it has a usb input. ONe other thing for drop shot does it have drop shot\ rapid fire. and does the rag have a mod for auto run????

NYjetsNY1

Yes, the Ragnarok can do dropshot and rapidfire at the same time.

Turn on rapidfire: Hold mod switch and tap fire weapon button.
Turn on dropshot: Hold mod switch and tap crouch button.

Now when you pull your fire weapon key, your guy will drop to the ground and shoot rapidfire.

It does not have auto-run.

If you want that feature, get the macro controller.

Last edited by a moderator:

odingalt

Staff member
Yes, the Ragnarok can do dropshot and rapidfire at the same time.

Turn on rapidfire: Hold mod switch and tap fire weapon button.
Turn on dropshot: Hold mod switch and tap crouch button.

Now when you pull your fire weapon key, your guy will drop to the ground and shoot rapidfire.

xKiLLa CaM

Useful Poster
Yeah, as long as both the rapidfire and dropshot modes are enabled you will be able to do both as odin said. I'm not sure that the software will work without a laptop though. You need to be able to download and install the software and driver/firmware updater programs. Can you do that on your playbook?

odingalt

Staff member
No I don't think any of our software works on the Blackberry playbook. Our stuff only works on Windows.

xKiLLa CaM

Useful Poster
Yes, to apply any future updates and to customize and program your own settings into the controller you must have a PC.

xKiLLa CaM

Useful Poster
How do you change from Rapidfire mode 1 to 2?

It's right on the support page that MJ23KB24 posted dude. All you do is hold down the mod switch and hold down RT until the player 4 LED flashes and the number of flashes indicates what mode you are in. Please read the instruction cards and even click the question mark buttons in the software which will pop up a help/instruction menu for different mods and modes before posting here. If afterwards you still can't figure something out, then make your own thread about it.

odingalt

Staff member
Start with controller in the default layout.

Hold mod switch + hold your fire weapon key.

Player 4 LED blinks for the mode. For example

2 blinks = rapidfire mode 2
3 blinks = rapidfire mode 3
4 blinks = rapidfire mode 4

And so on. You must download the instruction sheet from vikingdigital.com support page, it lists the modes and what games each mode is for.