Some Controller Questions

InJecticle

Hey guys, I heard about your controllers through a youtube video, WingsofRedemption was giving you some good press. Anyway, hopefully this is the right place to post this.

I was wondering if I can get all of your features in a controller to my specs, but without any rapidfire mod. For example, a version of the Hammer of Raven with the custom leds, controlller colour and backlit buttons, PS3 sticks, but without what's listed as the "soul" in your products section. This is because I don't want any features that give me an advantage, besides the PS3 sticks as they're just smoother and better to use for most games in my opinion. I'm asking because I couldn't quite tell from your site. So basically no rapid fire mod if you get me.

As well, it says you guys accept Visa, does that mean you accept payment by 3V card, as I'm pretty sure it's a Visa?

Lastly, I'm in Ireland, so what extra charges will there be shipping wise? It says on the main site that I need to contact my post office to see if I'll be paying addit. duties; does this mean I won't be paying extra to you? Oh, and where is the product coming from?

Thanks for any help guys.

Ben

InJecticle said:
Hey guys, I heard about your controllers through a youtube video, WingsofRedemption was giving you some good press. Anyway, hopefully this is the right place to post this.

I was wondering if I can get all of your features in a controller to my specs, but without any rapidfire mod. For example, a version of the Hammer of Raven with the custom leds, controlller colour and backlit buttons, PS3 sticks, but without what's listed as the "soul" in your products section. This is because I don't want any features that give me an advantage, besides the PS3 sticks as they're just smoother and better to use for most games in my opinion. I'm asking because I couldn't quite tell from your site. So basically no rapid fire mod if you get me.

As well, it says you guys accept Visa, does that mean you accept payment by 3V card, as I'm pretty sure it's a Visa?

Lastly, I'm in Ireland, so what extra charges will there be shipping wise? It says on the main site that I need to contact my post office to see if I'll be paying addit. duties; does this mean I won't be paying extra to you? Oh, and where is the product coming from?

Thanks for any help guys.

I can hook you up! I'm Viking360's UK partner, I run http://www.RapidControllers.co.uk hit me up with an email and we can go from there!

sales[at]rapidcontrollers.co.uk

odingalt

Staff member
If you don't need a rapidfire mode, you'll actually be able to make most of these modifications yourself. Once the mod chip is out of the equation, modding your controller is a lot easier. There are a lot of shops on the internet that will carry the various parts you're looking for, more or less you just need the right xcrewdriver (it's a special screwdriver) and a weekend.