Some Mods that work for BF3

battlelog

Well I have been playing around with the controller and I found some mods for BF3 that work with the Rag.

1. Rapid Fire
2. Quick Scope
3. Sniper Breath
4. Burst Fire ( All Modes Work, You Just Have To Pick The Gun You Want To Use And Play Around With It )
5. Fast reload ( Depends On The Gun, Better With Pistols )
6. Auto Sprint Works Great, better then the COD games.

Maybe you guys can post this stuff on the web site, so people that only play BF3 will maybe buy your controllers, more profits!!! Just trying to help you guys out, since you guys make the best controllers on the market!!!!!

odingalt

Staff member
I didn't realize this much stuff was "cross compatible" with BF3. I will share this post with some of my staff.

battlelog

Yeah OD, a lot of things work for bf3. Look in my opinion, since they are releasing bf4 on the ps3 maybe you guys should look at promoting the rag for bf4. I know that the masses play COD games but in my opinion the hard core military fps gamer plays BF3 on consoles! I was given a copy of bo2 and I said what the hell let’s try these mods out, let me tell you they are cool to use in that game, I realized that coming from bf3 to bo2 I did not need the mods!!! The game so dumbed down, it’s a very easy game to play, no tactics needed in this game, now mind you this is my opinion only. But COD games are made for the masses so any one can pick up and play.

I think it would be a great business move on your company to promote it for bf4, since a lot of people will still have the ps3 for a while. Me I will still have my ps3 and will buy a ps4 so I can have fun in both consoles you know.