Somebody please help me. Im stuck!

Qween of Awesum

Hi. Dont know where to post this so forgive me for posting it on multiple threads. Heres my question. I have the Macro Ctrlr. Used the hell outta it for BO2. Now ive moved on and am playing anti-COD games :) Heres my question. The game I'm playing is Shoot Many Robots. I want to make/use a macro that will let me turn a single shot cannon gun into a fully auto. Meaning instead of having to press fire once every two seconds, I'd like to be able to just hold it down and if possible decrease the amount of time in between shots. Does that make sense? So normally i go Mash. mash. mash. mash. mash. mash. mash. and get this result: fire. nothing. nothing. nothing. fire. nothing. nothing. nothing. I'd like to just MAAAAAAAAAAAAAASH and get Fire fire fire fire fire. Maybe that helped. Maybe not. THe only thing I'm having an issue with is that the FIRE button in the game isn't remappable and is not the RT...its the 'X' button. :/ Anyway to do this?? at all?? please any help greatly appreciated.

Drastic

u can remap the x button to the right trigger.... idk I sold my macro controller to a friend so it's been a little bit.... but im pretty sure, other than that, just go into the timeline editor, on the Right Trigger, and go down to the x button, and manually make a macro for that game, or best bet, is too record yourself (might take a little to get it perfect) time the shots good and save that to your x button and BAM :)

modded matt

make a marco for one of your tact switches to rapid fire the x button.... play with the timing until you get it right where you want it.

Last edited:

Qween of Awesum

make a marco for one of your tact switches to rapid fire the x button.... play with the timing until you get it right where you want it.
Yea. Thats the thing. Im not sure how to do that. The timeline editor is different for the ABXY buttons than it is for the RT/LT. Meaning I can only add one big dot and end it with a tiny dot and neither of the dots are clickable. Meaning I cant adjust the properties of them. Also, what I DID try was to emulate me pressing X,X,X,X,X continuously on the controller by making a chain of the only thing available on the X timeline, which basically looks like this (dot -----dot) .______. .______. .______. .______.
I left the loop settings as default and tried every speed multiplier from 1.0-10.0. Nothing made a difference as far as the amount of time in between shots. Its weird and Im not good enough at this programming thing to troubleshoot it or believe I would be trying. Any suggestions on why the time between shots is still +/- 2seconds?? Could it be that a jitter would be applicable similar to the ones made for RFing a shotgun? If so, where would I start? Also, Any ideas on how to setup a RF for the X button or am i doing it correctly? Again Im very sorry for the pungent noob odor I must be emitting, but I am truly just trying to learn. Thanks in advance for any advice or comments.