Special/New Recoil in Call of Duty Ghosts

Thought this may be of interest to some of the genius macro makers we have here;

[video=youtube;rim3byUxvkY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rim3byUxvkY[/video]

Essentially the recoil in Ghosts is similar to BF4, and so it may be possible, with some work, to have anti-recoil macros. Heck, it may also be possible to have a zero-recoil gun if we can get the ARX-160 to continually fire its first 2 shots, as both shots have no recoil.

Anyways, just thought I'd share :)

I found an anti recoil that works very well with the honey badger and the Remington I will post it when I get off work. Tweak it as you like. I don't have a problem with it.

bonefisher

I found within a second on most of the guns if you flash your ADS every second your control is on target better! Give it a try!

Enviious, just go onto 'attachments' when your making a post (it should be a paperclip icon), and upload your macro there; then click the 'upload' button, select your macro, and then select the 'done' button and it should appear uploaded with your message mate. Looking forward to it :)

@Bone, could you explain what you mean mate (or do you have a macro which could do what you state above)?

bonefisher

If you regular hold your ADS you'll see that everyone of the guns starts to sway a second or two after you throw it up! Your best dead on aiming is for that second and if you just flash your aiming in and out real fast it continues not to sway or jump up off of target when firing! When I get my game back from a friend I'll make one or you can just put a LT on the RT with a little space between it so it will flash give it a try! I've been doing this on the xbox one and works like a charm! Wish I had a controller do it for me though!

Storm

Enviious, your not going to see the paper clip in the quick reply, however if you select the Go Advance tab you will then be able to see the paper clip. I had a bit of a problem trying to figure that out myself when I first got into these forums.

If you regular hold your ADS you'll see that everyone of the guns starts to sway a second or two after you throw it up! Your best dead on aiming is for that second and if you just flash your aiming in and out real fast it continues not to sway or jump up off of target when firing! When I get my game back from a friend I'll make one or you can just put a LT on the RT with a little space between it so it will flash give it a try! I've been doing this on the xbox one and works like a charm! Wish I had a controller do it for me though!

Thanks for the explanation mate; I'll definitely try it out and make a macro for the community (though it likely won't be as polished as one you'd make ha!). I was hoping to have an anti-recoil macro for the marksman rifles, as they're only downside is the massive recoil they have (even with a fore-grip); other than that, they're a one/two shot kill most of the time. Your RF macros for those guns work great too, just wish we could control the recoil somewhat.

bonefisher

Keep in mind all the anti-recoils are sensitivity base! So you might want to put when building these what sensitivity you play on and even you still might have to adjust for your connection also!

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

ModdingBros Representative
This macro should work fine just with small tuning to the speed multiplier based off others connection quality. Its not anolog driven. This is actually my preference when it comes to anti recoils as using rapid-fire to reduce or obsolete recoil by exchanging the rate of fire for reduced or no recoil. In some circumstances the trade off between the two can be barely noticed like the GC5 assault riffle in MW3.

How is the anti recoil working. Out do I need to slow it down more or what. I also made another one for the arx. And we all know how bad the recoil is on that gun.

Do ya prefer the anti recoil to be slow like the g3 off of modern warfare or how it is now. Feed back would be appreciated. I have a few more am working on.

joec0x

does anyone know how the ARX no recoil works? is it just when you ADS the first 3 shots or do you need to switch to another gun or you equipment?

I made a new anti recoil for the Arx. Which works wonder. You need the grip. It shoots pretty straight. Also with this macro it work good with the honeybadger as well which you dont need a grip. Its perfect. Also works well with the bizon and cbj sub machine gun and the lsat light machine gun.