Spitting bullets

today it seems like all my FAL is doing is jerking and spitting out bullets. i'm using the high rate of fire of the MW2 preset and just put in new batteries too. any suggestions?

obo

try loading the button test code and see if any of your buttons are malfunctioning. if say for instance X was short circuited and you had the quick reload turned on. then it would repeatedly perform quick reload, causing the fal to shake a bit. it happened to me, so i just thought i would offer that suggestion

Fredrow

I know what your talking about. It spits out the first 3 bullets weird then shoots a nice normal consistent flow of bullets. I wish it didn't have that hick-up at the beginning because then I would get way more kills then being killed....

yeah dude! i ended up switching to the all in one driver and it seems to be helping. any idea when "the works" is gonna be fixed??

Fredrow

Sometime......

I'm going to test out some of the older codes and see if there is a diff between them....

Night

It spits out for me on the 8 in 1. The works for MW2 only spits out when you first start shooting, or when theres a hint of lag.

obo

they're in the downloads section. The drivers you download. Just open them up i notepad

IrishStyle

My fal shoots weird in spec ops....Its like it trys to get going but it starts shooting choppy and inconsistent speeds....I only notice this with spec ops though. I will try some of the old MW drivers and see if they work better.