Stick drift

My berserker has developed a slight stick drift on the left analog stick, which is slowly getting worse. Is this an easy fix or will it need sending back to viking to resolve?

Unfortunately I'm in the UK so the postage both ways could add up, does anyone know of any places here in the UK that could fix? I'm more than happy to pay for the repairs as its not a fault of viking, I blame Microsoft for their cost cutting cheap materials.

Any advice or anyone that has any experience in this? cheers guys

odingalt

Staff member
We will have to replace this mod, will have to figure out if we replace it and ship it out of the USA or buy a mod from our agent in the UK (which would save on shipping and save you on duties but would cost us more). Hoping to figure out our exact plan of action this weekend.

Yea seemed I have cause a bit of a problem with this for which I apologise.

I did mention in support ticket I could possibly pay some extra towards it as I'm likely having to pay customs/vat so could use towards it, but all comes down to the price I guess not really sure on your figures.

Which ever is best for you guys there is no huge rush my end, and it still prob has a week before it arrives back with you anyway. If you could just keep me informed once you have decided that would be great.

odingalt

Staff member
No I think if it's even close we'll just buy from our UK agent so you don't suffer in the process. We may be able to do some other "horse trading" behind the scenes to figure something out.