Stock Availibility

BradT25

Hi all, Odin in particular. I see the new rag chip is up on the website, but currently says out of stock. Just wondering if there is an eta, when its available for purchase.

Cheers
Brad

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

ModdingBros Representative
Yea I actually got the last three chips. I would of bought 2 more if they dident run out but i see now they updated them back in stock. I tend to buy them at 4 to 5 chips at a time to save on the 15$ shipping. If you spend over 100$ the regular shipping is free. Also it helps living in oregon because im real close to washington so i dont have to wait long to recive my merchandise. I sell them completed with the usb port to my friends for 115$ so if i bought 3 chips i can sell 2 of them make my money back and get mine for free. Its still a lot of work though. It typically takes me about 2 almost 3 hours to do 1 complete install. I like to take my time and map out all my wire locations and braid the wires together to make real clean wire runs through the controller shell. Ill be posting pics of my install of alternative wireing connections on the CG2 boards.

BradT25

Added. Looks like somebody forgot to update the on-line inventory.
Odin please hang on to one for me ( remember the matrix 2 stock pad you sent to australia) Just recently changed finacial institutions, I have set up a payment to you via paypal, coz I couldnt insta pay tonight, so its gonna take 3-5 days. Cheers,
Brad

Ps contoller is still going strong http://www.viking360.com/forums/showthread.php?4046-My-First-Rag.-Install but have a second xbox hooked up to 55" Hate resyncing pads all the time grrr

Last edited:

odingalt

Staff member
Brian you know you are always good for freebies but thanks for the continued business.

We have plenty to go around at the moment. I had them set to run out of stock like that because we were waiting on the next shipment but that next shipment arrived last week but we forgot to update the inventory.

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

ModdingBros Representative
Its all good. Id rather pay like everyone else. Im not in it for profit. I gave my ragnaroks away to my 2 brothers and one of my brothers rages and breaks controllers quite frequently! So i wanted a ragnarok for myself so I bought the 3 chips and had a matrix 2 chip stored away. I already made 2 and gave another one to my brother who rages and told him next time ill charge him LOL. The other 2 chips will be for co-workers kids. I giving two co-workers/friends a good deal. basically Im only charging them like 20$ for labor. So about 110$ for a ragnarok with usb adapter id say thats a good deal.

It basically works out to where i break about even on what I spent and I get to have a ragnarok again. Its a lot of work modding though. U know that of course but it has its headaches. Sometimes u do everything perfect and u still get little gremlines bugging your setup. I find sometimes I just have to re hit and touch up some solder points and it fixes itself out. There are only a couple of times where i put everthing together to test and it works perfect. I usually have to go back and touch up a connection along the way.

Last edited: