Striker & Spaz Jitter Max Out ??

Drastic

.... go to the macro library!!... there is a lot of jitter macros there....

why sell ur mod... watch tutorials and see how to make macros... not hard honestly...

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

ModdingBros Representative
I've done my best and have made some real solid jitters for mw2. No they are not silent but they are proficient. Same with the spas jitter.

I Dont know why this is so important to u but u have to look at the facts. The only time your really going to get silent shots is if your the host of a game. Add all other factors in such as xbox360 lagg "which your doomed to whoever's the server/ host is", my most realistic comment to u is your not going to find a golden setting to achieve this. Just be happy with the macros that are out for mw2 there all real great macros.

This is a reason for u to learn the software and become independent in making macros. U are not going to get hardly any support on a older game such as this.

I hope u know as well that silent shots "rare as they are and Dont work every time" are garbage anyways. A entire extended clip is gone in like one second and your be lucky to kill one guy with a full extended clip. Now slow jitter down to stable operation speeds and u can kill 4-5 people in one clip. Its nothing more than flash than anything else.

I do hope u find what your looking for but I feel like its up to u to learn the software and try to figure it out on your own. Its like beating a dead squall. No one is going to dedicate days on end or possibly months of tinkering to find that perfect combination that's going to get that silent shot. Good luck to u.