Super Street Fighter 4 - All Trials Completed

Nightwolf

This is amazing work, thank you so much, I wish most of these can be used on SF4, I think most can. If you or anyone else can finish off Marvel Vs Capcom 3 that would be amazing. Stretfighter Tekken is also a must. I have read that you can still do the trials in Marvel just adding moves and edit in timeline editor and tweak, without never having to actually do the move yourself.

That's true. Most of the SSF4 trials are backwards compatable to SF4. I wish I could work on Marvel, but expenses right now are preventing that.
As for the last sentence, that's a yes as far as I know. In the timeline, you can create the required motions, button presses, and you just have to get the timing down via Trial and Error. It will take a while but you'll get in down to a science in no time.

Nightwolf

Running through these today, omg they are spot on!! Almost completed trials, well done, if you ever do SF Vs T which is out soon then count me in on some download action lol.

PS I may message you regarding SF4 if I get stuck if thats cool

Running through these today, omg they are spot on!! Almost completed trials, well done, if you ever do SF Vs T which is out soon then count me in on some download action lol.

PS I may message you regarding SF4 if I get stuck if thats cool

Sure because there are some trials in SF4 that didn't get into SSF4. I don't know, maybe I'll get SF4 and work on them as well. Shouldn't be too hard.

Nightwolf

OMG, that would be amazing, apparently its easier, and the NORMAL trials are so simple, there are HARD trials as well, but nowhere near as many as SSF4. Plus they are tons easier, as I have done half of them myself, stuck on other half though. Will try work out how to make them on PC tomorrow, it can't be that hard. If u do decide to tho the game is very cheap now. As is MVC3 and UMVC3 has been reduced so its all good, and SFVST round the corner SONIC BOOMMMMMMMMMMM

I just found this, would it be possible to view this guide and add these combinations in the timeline software? Is that realisticly going to work? Or do you need some trial and error in game?

http://www.gamefaqs.com/ps3/943711-street-fighter-iv/faqs/55890

Last edited:
OMG, that would be amazing, apparently its easier, and the NORMAL trials are so simple, there are HARD trials as well, but nowhere near as many as SSF4. Plus they are tons easier, as I have done half of them myself, stuck on other half though. Will try work out how to make them on PC tomorrow, it can't be that hard. If u do decide to tho the game is very cheap now. As is MVC3 and UMVC3 has been reduced so its all good, and SFVST round the corner SONIC BOOMMMMMMMMMMM

I just found this, would it be possible to view this guide and add these combinations in the timeline software? Is that realisticly going to work? Or do you need some trial and error in game?

http://www.gamefaqs.com/ps3/943711-street-fighter-iv/faqs/55890

That's funny. I based most of the trials off of that! However, I got some that were originally supposed to work only in the corner to work outside the corner. Go figure.
Getting the trials done in any game is ALL about trial and error. When to do each move and how fast/slow it has to be done definitely occupies some time.

Case in point: The very last trial I had to do to finish was Guy #21. It was taxing my brain because I couldn't get it to work. Then, I read online somewhere, that I was doing one section too fast. So, I slowed it down (In this case, put a little extra time between some of the moves), and nailed it on the 1st try.

This also the case especially for MvC3 and UMvC3. Look at the trials on YouTube created by VesperArcade. He's done them all! Viewing should give you a good idea on what you need to do.

Nightwolf

Yeah man they can be brutal, I have not always relied on macros lmao, I did the Mortal Kombat Vs DC trials on my normal pad, took me about 2 weeks, and my thumb was in agony, they were horrible.