sweet deals going on in the viking shop!

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

ModdingBros Representative
Anyone catch the deals sale one the next gen ragnaroks? 80$ is a smoking good deal. Only one Xbox one ragnarok left! If I dident spend so much money @ the coast this week is swoop that up!

odingalt

Staff member
Yeah I'm not actually sure how it is possible that an XBOX One Ragnarok is sitting there unsold at $80.

bonefisher

The advertising is key to a sale! I'll let a couple of buddies know to see if they want one! How long is the sale for?

odingalt

Staff member
The "Deals" bin is sort of random. We will probably keep it around. It's more of a "Scratch and dent" bin so anything we can't sell as 100% brand new will end up in the Deals bin.

We also just opened up PS4 and XBOX One for $50 Ragnarok send-in service.

bonefisher

The "Deals" bin is sort of random. We will probably keep it around. It's more of a "Scratch and dent" bin so anything we can't sell as 100% brand new will end up in the Deals bin.

We also just opened up PS4 and XBOX One for $50 Ragnarok send-in service.
I was wondering when you were going to get to that service long as there controller checks out ok then make your own seal label for guarantee!

odingalt

Staff member
Yeah we can do it now. One XBOX 360 it got to the point where there are too many clones (non-authentic XBOX 360 controller) out there, lots of nasty controllers, we've actually opened controllers that had maggots inside. Hopefully since PS4 and XBOX One are new we won't have to use alcohol to clean out the controllers before installing the mods.

bonefisher

LOL at the Maggots! That would really bite! Hay maybe if I had a maggot take over my controller it would boost up my K/D! LOL!