Tac Buttons

mpfuzz2

Please do not crucify me guys but I am new to the macro/rune controller. I looked through the manual and did not see my answer. But which tac is one?two? And so on? If I want to create runes, I am not sure which tac activates anything. Thanks in advance.

JIM WALKER

tac #1 is top left

tac #3 is top right

tac #2 is bottom left

tac #4 is bottom right

so odd numbers top, even numbers bottom, reading left to right

mpfuzz2

Thanks Jim and sorry if this sounds like I am an idiot. But if 2 tac buttons are on front of controller and 2 are on the back at about the same height, which is which? Looking at front of controller and back of it? Shoot me if you want.

bonefisher

Tac #1 is on the left bottom of the top of the controller, tac #2 is underneath left side paddle, tac #3 is bottom right of the top of you controller and tac#4 is the underneath right side paddle which is a tac! Does that clear that up?

mpfuzz2

Tac #1 is on the left bottom of the top of the controller, tac #2 is underneath left side paddle, tac #3 is bottom right of the top of you controller and tac#4 is the underneath right side paddle which is a tac! Does that clear that up?
HUH? Just kidding. That certainly helped. I was pretty sure thats what Jim said, but I wanted to be sure. Thanks guys