Tac Swith Turns of controller

YoungPuzzlez

well just decided to use my viking today and my left tac switch keeps turning if my controller alltogether was just wondering anyone no what i can do i have already tried reflashing it with no success any help thanks

obo

Could you post the file you're uploading to your controller?
And when was the last time you updated your firmware?

YoungPuzzlez

sorry dont no how to post the file im useing or even what i shud be any help on that lol ....i no for a fact im useing the the preset editor with black ops pre tuned in my bootloader im useing is the small white one and on top it says v2.3 shud i be useing this bootloader or the other one and my hex editor version is o.9.6.0......and odin when I tried the button test code every button works apart from left tac switch wich turn off the controller and as soon as i put the battery pack in it flashes 1,3,4 is this a problem ?

odingalt

Staff member
YoungPuzzlez said:
sorry dont no how to post the file im useing or even what i shud be any help on that lol ....i no for a fact im useing the the preset editor with black ops pre tuned in my bootloader im useing is the small white one and on top it says v2.3 shud i be useing this bootloader or the other one and my hex editor version is o.9.6.0......and odin when I tried the button test code every button works apart from left tac switch wich turn off the controller and as soon as i put the battery pack in it flashes 1,3,4 is this a problem ?

The flashing tool you should be using for your Odin's Raven will say "VikingFlash 0.9b" along the top, and it is called hidbootloader.exe when you click on it.

It sounds like you might have the Macro controller flashing tool but also the hex editor on at the same time (do you own both controllers???)

YoungPuzzlez

i have the hidbootloader 0.9b and i only own the legacy i did drop my controller before this happend but i have dropped it before and nothink happend dont no what to do now because ben doesnt do vikings anymore am i right or repaires?