Taking Quick Reload Macro Requests.

Discussion in 'Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3' started by MJ23KB24, Dec 19, 2011.

1. MJ23KB24

MJ23KB24 ModdingBros Leader

Last edited: Dec 22, 2011
  2. NYjetsNY1

NYjetsNY1 Active Member

Wanna just make quick reloads for every gun? :)

3. MJ23KB24

Not really haha but I guess eventually I will.

4. barrow

barrow New Member

I'd be genuinely appreciative if you'd make a quick reload macro for the MK14.

I'm still using the MK14 + Your Rapid Fire Macro + Rapid Fire Attachment. I'm in love with this setup, my KDR is still steadily going up, but being able to reload faster would really help me out a lot.

5. computergeek13

computergeek13 New Member

Id love an ACR or type95 fast reload... i tried making one myself - but still learning!

6. zxIcyshadow

zxIcyshadow New Member

AA12 quick reload! haha or KSG to go with that mod oDeeko is making haha

7. MJ23KB24

I cant with the KSG since it doesnt reload with a magazine.

8. computergeek13

nice! where can i try them?

9. MJ23KB24

First post.

10. computergeek13

whoops! thanks!

11. MJ23KB24

Anytime man and if you need any other guns just ask. There are some things that happen when you use the macro but thats the fastest way possible to fast reload. Like if you move forward after the macro gets executed it will still run for you. Then sometimes it doesnt work depending on what you did when you pressed X.

12. THExGrnArr0wx

THExGrnArr0wx New Member

mk14 with SOH?? lol thx :)

13. MJ23KB24

Ill do it maybe later tonight.

14. Viva en Grey

Viva en Grey New Member

As I recall there was only one video ever made on how to make anti-recoil macros, and it was deemed to be poor in quality. Maybe if you could find the spare time, you could create a video so that people may make their own macros, unless you want to make all of them with and without SOH yourself, ha

15. MJ23KB24

I guess I could do that. Either way I dont really mind but thanks for the suggestion Ill probably do that.

16. MJ23KB24

MK14 no SOH and SOH done. ACR, Type95, and AA12 done!

17. THExGrnArr0wx

THExGrnArr0wx New Member

18. xKiLLa CaM

xKiLLa CaM Useful Poster

I'm not familiar with the macro software since I do not own a macro controller. I should be getting my 360 Ragnarok on Friday. How much harder do you think it is to do the fast reloads on that software. All you have to do is change the number for the delay for whichever slot you want. Do you think it will be difficult to get the delay to be just right? I feel like just as you did in your tutorial video for the MK14 it would take a bunch of test runs to get it to be perfect

19. MJ23KB24

Really its not too hard, you kind of get a feel for the timing. Really its a guess and check. If the your gun doesnt reload then that means you have to delay it a little but more. If it does reload with but isnt really faster then speed it up. I dont have a ragnarok nor will be getting one soon but I will try to help you the best even if I have to download the software somehow.

20. simvida

simvida Member

Anyone want to try a fast reload for the scar - L. I clocked it at roughly 1.7 seconds - NO SOH. Let me know what you think. All credit would go to MJ23KB24 for the instructional video. Thanks

Attached Files: