Test Code

BlackMamba

After I used the test code and turn the controller of the led 4 light keep flashing multiply light 1 flash follow by 3 flashes and then 4 . Is it broking.
The controller is know not able to connect to the HID Boot loader. After four hours used Can someone help. HELP...................

IrishStyle

Is this a DIY install or was it purchased from Viking or East Seattle Electronics? Here is a link to the error code post if it is a DIY install. If its not I would suggest sending in for warranty if it still applies.

Viking Error Codes

BlackMamba

>
I just bought it. from viking . The price was expensive enough but the costumes was even more killing 41 euro paid yesterday. And you are telling me to do it all over again??????????

Track & Confirm e-mail update information provided by the U.S. Postal Service.
>
> Label Number: EC70
>
> Service Type: Express Mail PO-Add
>
> Shipment Activity Location Date & Time
> --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
> Delivered Abroad NETHERLANDS 01/25/10 9:53am
>
> At Foreign Delivery NETHERLANDS 01/25/10 8:28am
> Unit
>
> Attempted Delivery NETHERLANDS 01/23/10 3:27am
> Abroad
>
> At Foreign Delivery NETHERLANDS 01/22/10 4:55pm
> Unit
>
> Attempted Delivery NETHERLANDS 01/22/10 3:52pm
> Abroad
>
> At Foreign Delivery NETHERLANDS 01/22/10 2:48am
> Unit
>
> At Foreign Delivery NETHERLANDS 01/21/10 7:39pm
> Unit
>
> Out of Foreign Customs NETHERLANDS 01/21/10 9:21am
>
> Into Foreign Customs NETHERLANDS 01/15/10 7:49am
>
> Arrived Abroad NETHERLANDS 01/15/10 7:48am
>
> International Dispatch UNITED STATES 01/13/10 9:36am
>
> Arrival UNITED STATES 01/13/10 9:34am
>
> Processed through Sort PASCO WA 99301 01/11/10 1:04pm
> Facility
>
> Acceptance PASCO WA 99301 01/11/10 12:35pm
>
> Electronic Shipping KENNEWICK WA 99337 01/10/10 4:54pm
> Info Received
>
>
> Reminder: Track & Confirm by email
>
> Date of email request: 01/11/10

IrishStyle

Just a thought but you might get an error code like that if you were to load the wrong test code. Like for example if you had the Hammer and loaded with the Raven's test code. Make sure you are using the right for you controller model. Might be the problem here.

BlackMamba

I will be sending it in but as for the costumes I'm not going to pay it twice . Thank you for you rapid response. By the time that This is solved the new viking chip will be out . 2x14 day's

IrishStyle

Check the test code you are using is right, before you send it in. Thats alot of money to spend on customs.

BlackMamba

To begin thanks for the suggestion, but If I could came in the program mode then it could have worked. AS I TRY TO CAME IN THE PROGRAM MODE LED 4 IS BLINKING LIKE IT'S STILL CHRISTMAS . LED 3 DOESN'T LED UP ATHOL, BUT IF I PUT THE MINI JACK THIN IN THE CONTROLLER THEN IS REALLY A CELEBRATION LED 3 START DOING ALMOST THE SAME BUT WITH DEFERENT SEQUENCE. LED 3 AND 4 TAKING THERE TURN DRIVING ME MAD.

IrishStyle

Which controller do you have, hammer, raven, tyr's? Try powering off the controller then holding sync power on the controller. If the #1 and #2 led's are lit up its in programming mode and you can connect it to your pc and reprogram. If your controller has extra buttons added to the rear, hold down the right one when powering on the controller.

Fredrow

BlackMamba said:
To begin thanks for the suggestion, but If I could came in the program mode then it could have worked. AS I TRY TO CAME IN THE PROGRAM MODE LED 4 IS BLINKING LIKE IT'S STILL CHRISTMAS . LED 3 DOESN'T LED UP ATHOL, BUT IF I PUT THE MINI JACK THIN IN THE CONTROLLER THEN IS REALLY A CELEBRATION LED 3 START DOING ALMOST THE SAME BUT WITH DEFERENT SEQUENCE. LED 3 AND 4 TAKING THERE TURN DRIVING ME MAD.

DUDE I GOT IT..... The reason this is going on is because the test code hasn't been fixed yet. And I'm also guessing that you have the Cg2 board inside. Trust me on this, I don't want to go into detail but if you want me too I can.....

Also here is a trick to get you into programming mode. If you have the Raven then hold down right tact and power button and then insert your battery pack.

BlackMamba

God bless you all. If men are created equally then there will be no evolution .I am in the program mode for now . I'm happy with mix feelings. there is a fault in mine controller. because yesterday before this problem I had it on 16 round per second in the programmable mod and it was shooting perfectly but now on 10 r/s it even holding back it seems that rapid fir enabled led 4 must be off than on. if led 4 is on in the All-in-one 8-Mode the user programmable the controller is jamming with All weapons. Does viking support have a telephone mummer. thanks guys for your help but this not what I expected. Verry disappointed. I contacted support and nothing heard. Going to do it again because this isn't working for me sorry Viking

BlackMamba

Hi Christopher,

We apologize for the problems you are having with the controller. Our technical support person will respond to your issues tonight. Please be patient with us we will respond to you and be sure your controller is performing as you have expected.

IrishStyle

NICE! Fredrow. Good info about the test code with the cg2 board. Blackmamba program another preset but this time check the "Allow Word Configuration" box when you load. Then try the controller out again and see if that fixes your problems.

Fredrow

Hey BlackMamba "aka Kobe Bryant Fan" now when you say that you programmed the controller to shoot 16sps, what game where you doing this in?
Because if your playing the same game as everyone else, MW2.... Then the 16sps wouldn't work in that game. Because the fire rate does not go that high. Then I would suspect that you weren't even in 16sps. Also I don't think 10sps even works on MW2, I believe that its just right below 10sps, somewhere around 9sps or in between 9sps and 10sps.

I really doubt that your controller is messed up.

Did the button test code work??

BlackMamba

Hallo, why is the preset for MW2 that Viking already programmed also jamming and hiking if the rapid fir is on??? I must admit that without the rapid fir on the weapons are more faster, so can someone wake me up in this dream. I am talking now about preset of viking that also not working for me and I don't know what their sps are. As for the test cod can some throw it out of the driver section. But before I installed the test cod my controller wasn't shooting so fast with the rapid fire on than what I'm seeing now with the rapid fir of.

BlackMamba

Before I forget my controller came with all in one 8 driver already installed. and the the programmable 8 mod was I think 13 sps. and I used it in MW2 without changing any thing.

Fredrow

Well you do know that if you use rapid fire on guns that are already full-auto its going to mess with the rate of fire, and its going to seem really weird shooting. Thats because your not suppose to use the rapid fire on guns that are already full-auto.... You need to really only use rapid-fire on guns that are SINGLE SHOT.....

Also you didn't ANSWER MY QUESTION ABOUT "DID THE TEST CODE WORK FOR YOU??'

BlackMamba

it is also normal that I have a 8 round burst in the User-programmable speed if I bring it up to 1 sps with the rapid fire on. With the rapid fir off I have the most fasters M4A1 shooting a full clip without any burst . I tried the test code again and after this I couldn't enter the programming mode. But thanks to all with good and workable ideas like this one with the battery" pull out first the battery and then a dead man grip (holding the right tac switch and the guide button )and then battery insert I wasn't afraid any more. Still jamming and hiking in 9,8,7,6,5,4, sps M4A1. In 3sps I have two round burst, 2 sps I have 4 round burst and with 1 sps I have 8 round burst.

OKEE if rapid fir isn't for full auto weapons maybe I read this wrong( M4A1)

Hold right tac to change rapidfire modes, Player 4 LED flashes the selected mode. Tap right tac to turn rapidfire on/off, Player 4 LED turns on/off.

High fire rate
Slow fire rate
Jitter mod ’slow’
Jitter mod ‘fast’
Three-round burst
Five-round burst
Akimbos/Mimic Mode http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A9sB0M69Pgw
Sniper Mode
Hold left tac switch to change reload glitch modes, Player 3 LED flashes the selected mode. Tap left tac switch to turn reload glitch on/off, Player 3 LED turns on off.

ACR, M4A1
M16
Vector
FAL, MP5K, UMP45
SCAR-H
FAMAS
L86 LSW
MG4, RPD
Sniper Mode: When sniper mode is selected, holding left trigger automatically zooms and holds breath at the same time.

Reload glitch: Hitting ‘x’ before emptying your clip, or hitting ‘x’ just after emptying your clip, will enable you to start shooting again sooner than with the reload glitch disabled.

Fredrow

YES YOU DID READ THAT WRONG.....

Your right tact switch controls the rapid-fire modes
Your left tact switch controls the fast-reload modes.

That is whats going on with that list of pre-sets you showed me......

BlackMamba

why are the fully automatic weapons in COD5 Not jamming and hiking with the rapid fire on in mod 1 of the all in one 8 mod? in mod one this is for COD5 there are no problems with any weapens. The M1a1 is also jamming in mod 8 of the all in one driver it doesn't matter in witch sps

Fredrow

Because in that game if you go over the SPS mark then you just get capped off, and then you shoot super slow....