TESTING RF's

bonefisher

Assign to RT! Add a on/off tac if you like.. Updated FAL speed!

Attachments

• AN94 FAST RF.vkm
    528 bytes · Views: 38
  • CHICOM FAST RF.vkm
    528 bytes · Views: 32
  • MA8A1 FAST RF.vkm
    528 bytes · Views: 34
  • S12,870,KSG FAST RF.vkm
    528 bytes · Views: 25
  • FAL FAST RF.vkm
    528 bytes · Views: 61
Last edited:

bonefisher

Updated SMR speed!
Assign to RT! Add on/off tac if you like!

Attachments

• SMR FAST RF.vkm
    528 bytes · Views: 36
Last edited:

bonefisher

These are quick and easy! The AN94 I made was just to match what it has already to make for secondary pistol purpose which I have not tested the pistols! I figure the B23R , Executioner and have not tryed out the rest!

SHawking

This is epic Bonefisher; I'll test these macros out tonight mate and give you any feedback as usual :)

Also, do you perhaps have RF macros for the following (secondary) weapons; Tac-45 (both single and akimbo macros), Executioner (both single and akimbo macros) and BR23's (both single and akimbo macros)?

The reason I ask is because those are the only (secondary) weapons I can't seem to find macros for on the forum, and I was thinking of making a big thread this weekend with a picture of every gun (both primary and secondary) in the game and attaching it's respective RF macro underneath it (i.e. so that anyone who gets a macro controller will have a conclusive thread to go into and get any RF they want for any weapon they want). Of course, I'll only be doing the grunt-work (i.e. making and compiling the thread), as I'm not too proficient with making macros yet, and credit will go to macro makers like you for the real/actual work.

Thanks again for your help Bonefisher!

SHawking

This is what I had in mind regarding the thread (using just one gun as an example);

Assault Rifles

AN-94
an-94-stats-description.jpg

RF Macro (Credit Bonefisher) - View attachment AN94 FAST RF.vkm

I'll divide each weapon into it's class like the above (i.e. Assault Rifles, SMGs, Shotguns etc), and then attach the respective RF macros for it. Also, unfortunately you have to actually click on the image itself to get it to as big I intended, but hopefully I can find a work-around for this (so that the thread appears more neat).

Last edited:

bonefisher

This is what I had in mind regarding the thread (using just one gun as an example);

Assault Rifles

AN-94
View attachment 1422

RF Macro (Credit Bonefisher) - View attachment 1423

I'll divide each weapon into it's class like the above (i.e. Assault Rifles, SMGs, Shotguns etc), and then attach the respective RF macros for it. Also, unfortunately you have to actually click on the image itself to get it to as big I intended, but hopefully I can find a work-around for this (so that the thread appears more neat).
THis is great work SHawking! As for the tac-45 pistol as a single, run it with FAL because they have the pretty close RPM~!

bonefisher

Run this for the FIVE/SEVEN combo with the SWAT or the M8A1! Single pistol! Duel pistols I have posted Akimbo's a while back you can test.... Usually the FAL akimbo class is great for the five/seven or the akimbo tac-45s! More likely a couple pages back on the forum! The Akimbo's are on page 3 towards the bottom of the page!

Attachments

• SWAT FAST RF.vkm
    528 bytes · Views: 26
Last edited:

SHawking

Run this for the FIVE/SEVEN combo with the SWAT or the M8A1! Single pistol! Duel pistols I have posted Akimbo's a while back you can test.... Usually the FAL akimbo class is great for the five/seven or the akimbo tac-45s! More likely a couple pages back on the forum! The Akimbo's are on page 3 towards the bottom of the page!

Thanks for the reply Bonefisher.

So, just to get things in order for the thread, regarding secondary pistols, this is what I have been able to find on the forum and what I've not been able to find;

• Five Seven - I have found both a single and akimbo macro for this weapon.

• Tac 45 - If I understand your post above correctly, you're saying running the FAL RF macro is perfectly fine for the single Tac 45 too, and with the akimbos, you've already posted these. Correct?

• Executioner - I haven't been able to find either a single or akimbo macro for this weapon. I remember seeing an akimbo macro a while back, but I think the poster spelt the name of the gun wrong (or something), as when I search for it in the forum, I don't get any results.

• BR23's - I haven't been able to find either a single or akimbo macro for this weapon.

• Kap 40's - RF macros not needed for this weapon (I assume).

SHawking

Also, I've checked your akimbo thread out mate, and could you let me know which akimbos are for which weapons, as the names of the macros themselves just have a description of them (i.e. "Black Ops Rapid + Akimbo" etc).

bonefisher

I need to go through my files and clean them up and let you know later! In the mean time do a little test trials on some in a private match and see what you like! I usually go on fly with everything, so I'm bad for even knowing which is which now lol! On the B23R's pretty much can use any of them akimbo's!

bonefisher

Assign this to a tac! This is for TAC-45 and FIVE/SEVEN akimbo pistols! Updated Akimbo for more punch! Also can use for B23R Akimbo's

Attachments

• SEVEN AKIMBO(TAC).vkm
    544 bytes · Views: 10
Last edited:

bonefisher

Here is what my run around setup! Keep in mind I made custom finger paddles that I hot glued under the controller for the buttons! Makes it real nice! Updated!

Attachments

• WOW.vks
    50.5 KB · Views: 15
Last edited:

SHawking

Thanks for the reply Bonefisher, and apologies for not getting back to you sooner mate; work has been kicking my *** these past few days, so I've not had any time to sit-down and compile everything together. I should be able to get to everything tomorrow though (including your WOW.vks set above), so I'll send you a proper/more informed reply then. Just thought I'd let you know of the hold-up and update you on things in the meantime.

bonefisher

How would the FAL RF compare with the Apex Nugz RF ?
There all about the same only one might be timed right to come out of the barrel quicker on the first shot! You can turn them up or down depending if you are slow or skipping depending on your connection!

SHawking

How would the FAL RF compare with the Apex Nugz RF ?

I have three favorite weapons in the game, and the FAL is one of them (the other two being the M8A1 and AN94) - so I've practically downloaded every FAL RF I could find and tested each individually for speed and effectiveness (i.e. to make sure they work any time you used it). Thus, with that said, I'm happy to say Bonefisher's FAL RF above is the fastest RF for the weapon that I've seen/used thus far; it works smoothly and perfectly 100% of the time too.

Great macro.

Also Bonefisher, just a quick question regarding your M8A1 RF macro mate, is there any way it could be made faster (i.e. for example reducing the time in-between the bursts)? The macro thus far is bloody great don't get me wrong, but sometimes the enemy can get a jump on you because of the small delay between the bursts (i.e. they can shoot you down faster due to the time it takes to shoot one burst and then shoot the next). I'm not sure if that's just the game's mechanics, or if there is something (however small) which could be done to make the RF macro even greater.

Just thought I'd ask, and thanks for the help either way mate :)