Thanks Fredrow and odingalt!

abstraktion

Just created an account to say thanks for the extremely prompt service that I received from Fredrow. I ordered chip at night on May 4th and received it on the 7th (Washington to Florida.) WOW! Installed it last night and the kit that odingalt designed works amazing. Excellent job in sourcing parts that fit right, seems very well thought out.

Do you offer quantity discounts on the DIY Kits? I am sure that after my friends see this the will want one.

One last thing, if you need a dealer or repair center in Florida let me know!

Fredrow

Your welcome dude.......

It feels good when customers leave a great comment like this, positive complements from new customers is very rare..... But I'm glad that you are a happy camper, and extra excited that you had no problems with installing your Viking360 board.

As far as doing a repair service we are probably going to pass on that just because for any repairs that are needed will fall under our 90 day warranty and we would rather just take care of those ourselves just to be on the safe side. SO if anything does happen we are the only ones to blame, it just eliminates any chance of finger pointing if something bad happens. Hope you understand what I'm trying to say. If you wanted to talk any business just email me at
fredrow425@east-seattle-electronics.com

Thanks again for the uplifting complement.......

Last edited:

viking360fan

abstraktion said:
Just created an account to say thanks for the extremely prompt service that I received from Fredrow. I ordered chip at night on May 4th and received it on the 7th (Washington to Florida.) WOW! Installed it last night and the kit that odingalt designed works amazing. Excellent job in sourcing parts that fit right, seems very well thought out.

Do you offer quantity discounts on the DIY Kits? I am sure that after my friends see this the will want one.

One last thing, if you need a dealer or repair center in Florida let me know!
we love to hear this.

Fredrow

Itz CHARLEY said:
PS3andCOD said:
Hey, someone make sure steve see's this! It's a happy customer!
did that guy disappear? maybe he's dead.
Karma 1, Steve 0

Maybe he is spending all his free time now scheming up someway on how to program his Viking360 board so it can talk to him.... Because that Steve guy sounded like he really needed a friend!!!!

Last edited: