The Comprehensive Guide to PS3 mod configuration (Speeds, Settings, and Values)

ajh103

Hello Vikings!

My name is Anthony and today i will be bringing you what will be finally a way for Viking's with PS3's to access and use plenty of speeds for their mods without having to go on a forum hunt.

So far, i have collected all the data i can find from the forum archive and have compiled it here: http://dev.antoh.me/mods/

Only one more thing, we need your help. If you know of any speeds (especially for newer games or guns that i could not find) please post them here on this thread following the guidelines below:

Guidelines for contributers to follow:
#1) Most important, state the GAME of which the speed settings / value# will be provided.
#2) The mod used pertaining to the value#. Ex: Fast reload, Active reload, Quickscope, Rapidfire ect.
#3) Next make sure to state the exact weapon used and the class of the weapon.
#4) Except for rapidfire values'; Include the exact perks used with the value#.
#5) The actual value# for the mod.

Here is an example of these guidelines used correctly: Ex; Heres my setting i found for (#1) MW2. Its a (#2) fast reload mod for the(#3) FAL assault riffle. I'm rolling with (#4)lightweight, fast hands & scavenger perks. I found that (#5) .48 works great with this setup. Please try this out and give me feedback on how this setting worked for u, thanks!

All this is important: It eliminates all outside factors that may change the function of the speed value listed. If this person didn't state they were using fast hands the value# would be off to whoever used it without equipping fast hands. The same goes for quickscope mods! Following these guidelines shouldn't be that difficult but is important. Like i stated for rapidfires there's no need to get this detailed.

Ex. In (#1) MW2 The fastest (#2) RF for (#3) fAL assult riffle is @ (#5) 8.2 sps ( shoots per second. ) Please test it out and give me your feedback. EASY!

If you find a good anti recoil value# make sure you follow the guidelines and state its a Antirecoil RF mod.
Ex.
In MW2 I found a antirecoil rapid fire (or RF) for the AK47 assult riffle. @ 8.2 sps. It has greatly reduced recoil with hardly any rate of fire deduction. Test it out and give me your feedback.

With anti recoil value #s' you want people to know if it has 0 recoil or greatly reduced recoil without much rate of fire deduction. The trick to anti recoil RFs is the balance between recoil and decreased rate of fire. Both have to work in harmony together. If a weapon fires too slow it may be impractical to use in a head to head gun fight. Balance is key!

These are just examples and not accurate value #s to the game i classified them to!

Everyone who reads this: do yourself and the community a favor and post your findings here. I will help convert them into complete game title spreadsheets where all you do is go to your forum look up your favorite game then have all the program numbers right in front of your face instead of 100 different places. Lets bring organization back and set new standards on how information should be traded and converted for maximum efficiency It shouldn't take longer than 5 min to find all the settings for one game! As of now this isn't the case. It would probably take u 1 hour to dig through all the old threads to find everything u need for one particular game. This is unacceptable. Lets change this!

Kindly Post your finding below following the above guidelines. :)

Your findings will be collected into a data sheet that will be displayed through a website (http://dev.antoh.me/mods)

So please, please contribute all that you know. :)

Last edited: